Image Map

October 22, 2010

Thirteen Thursdays

ANOTHER LIST?!?!?! Yeah, I haven't been in the mood to write posts that require capitalization and actually putting words in a correct order. So here is my list of 13 for Thursday!

Today's theme is 'THANKFUL'!

1)I am thankful I have a job. It is not what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I can live comfortably and have made some great friendships in the past 4 years.

2)My family is attending the wedding of our dear associate pastor this weekend. It will be a day trip (about a 4 hour drive each way), but I am so looking forward to it. She has since moved on to another church but was such a valuable friendship while she helped lead our congregation. We forged a blessed friendship which I am oh so thankful for.

3)I get to see my baby sister who is away at law school. I don't like having her far away and am glad I get an opportunity to see her.

4)My Physical Therapist/Trainer who has reached a break through in diagnosing my leg injury. I have been seeing her for a month or so and she is so awesome. Not 100% sure if this diagnosis is correct, but it has been helping my sports participation. (details for another post)

5)I am thankful for all of the wonderfully creative people online who have such a talent. I finally ordered something from and Esty shop at PurpleLemonDesigns and am so excited! If you get the chance visit her website, it is amazing! (http://www.etsy.com/shop/purplelemondesigns)

6)My Keuring coffee maker in the mornings. Can't.function.without.it

7) 20% off coupon at BedBathandBeyond to make buying special coffee cheaper

8)My boss is taking tomorrow off....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

9)Seeing teammates for the first time this season. I am on 32940830 different sports teams and my Thursday night team has been neglected. But I am able to make the game tonight and can't wait to see a bunch of my friends

10) In 5ish months my roommate will be moving out of the country. We have had a really rough patch the last few weeks and even if she wasn't moving I would be moving to a different place because it has gotten pretty bad.

11)My friends who are supporting me and letting me come chill at their places when I don't want to just sit at my apartment. I am super blessed.

12)My boyfriend, C. He randomly appeared in my life and while I was the instigator (I approached him, in a rare brave moment) he and I are on equal playing fields now. He isn't the most talkative guy and doesn't tell me how much I mean to him very often. But, he now shows me in small gestures that have really started to melt my heart

13)That TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********SIDENOTE: This was obviously suppose to be posted yesterday but I got distracted!********

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!