Image Map

October 4, 2012

Thoughts on a Thursday

Happy Friday peeps!

Oh wait, it's your Thursday isn't it?!?

My bad b!

Sorry, I'm not trying to brag, I'm just excited!

And way too excited for a proper post, so today is list form,

AGAIN!

1] Unless you live under a rock, you know the Presidential Debates happened last night. Romney was the clear winner, and that's not just my bias speaking. Obama looked pissed off and annoyed that someone would challenge and interrupt him. Sorry, sir, but all bets are off when it's a debate. I hope Romney can keep up the momentum, Round 1 down, 2 more to go.
[via]
2] Speaking of the debates, is it just me or did Jim Lehrer remind you of Andy Cohen during a Real Housewives of ANYWHERE reunion? Mr. Moderator completely lost control of the debate and all I could think of was "Wow, this looks like the RHNJ reunion mess". Raven and I even got into a facebook chuckle fest when I posted my sentiments. Andy Cohen for the next moderator position, you heard it here first!
[via]

3] I am happy to report packing for Vegas this year was 2034803480234 times easier than last year. I'm not sure why, maybe my list, maybe because I realize last year was ridiculous. Wanna see proof?
Last year #overpackersanonymous
This year
4] Last night made me realize how much of my clothing is Pink. Or, all of my favorite outfits are pink. Seriously, every outfit I packed last night had pink, black, white or brown in it. Some may call it a problem, I call it a personality ;)!

5] I should not be in charge of airplane departure times. This is the SECOND time I've thought our flight was later than it truly is [remember my almost trip changing oops in feb]? Luckily, my parents are rockstars and will still take me and Le Beau to the airport, but for the love of pete mildred,
what is my PROBLEM!?

6] I am 12 kinds of excited for ABC's new show Nashville. This show looks amazing and it doesn't hurt two of my girl crushes are the main characters. I love me some Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere.
Anyone else excited?!?!?

7] This is my third time going to Vegas for kickball! THIRD TIME!
Am I crazy or just insanely lucky?

Alright, time to kick Thursday's butt and get on my plane.

Cross your fingers and say a prayer for travel mercies friends!

6 comments:

  1. Have a BLAST in Vegas!!! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Vegas...but not too much fun ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Vegas and enjoy your long weekend!!

    I enjoyed the debate last night too though I ended up yelling at the TV alot haha. I think Romney is doing a fantastic job so far and I'm anxious to hear more. Here's to being "Raised Right"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for Nashville too! It reminds me of Country Strong and I heart that movie big time! Have lots of fun in Vegas you lucky gal :) Oh, and totally agree about Andy Cohen.. Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that conversation was SO FUNNY!! "just waiting for someone to flip a podium" HA!!!

    and Vegas for kickball?! You are badass!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Nashville! It looks so bada$$. Way to go on the packing skills!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!