Image Map

November 5, 2010

*FaithFULL Fridays*

Happy Friday Friends! And a good, but tired Friday it is. C, got in late last night from a week long business trip so YAY my boyfriend's back. But since his plane was delayed a few times he got in a lot later than expected, which means I was cat-napping until he got to my place. YAWWWWWWWN, I'm tired. Usually Friday nights are my veg in sweats and relax nights, but unfortunately not tonight. I have a dinner with one of my teams and then a birthday celebration for a very good friend. I have no problem telling people 'Not going out' no matter how many times I am called 'lame' but since I am a BIRTHDAYAHOLIC I will always rally for bday celebrations. THANK GOODNESS we get that extra hour of sleep Saturday to Sunday.

Speaking of Sunday, this will be a special church service this week. It's All Saints Day and my family (minus babyspice) will be serving communion. We served communion together on Easter this year and it was a pretty special experience. Sportyspice (middle sis) served with me and although we were reverent, we had a fun time and were "GENEROUS with JESUS" ;)

I will also be singing in the choir this Sunday and our director has selected a truly moving piece titled "The Dwelling Place of God" (also known as The Tabernacle of God). I spent a good deal of time searching for the lyrics online, but alas could not find the actual words. However, I did find snippets of the verse used and will be using that for my FaithFULL Friday post. (If I indeed find the lyrics later I will update, because they are so beautiful)

"And I saw a new Heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there was no more sea.
And I, saw the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down from the God of heaven.
And I heard a great voice out of haven, saying:
Behold, the dwelling place of God is with all.
And He will dwell with them and they shall be his people.
And He himself shall be with them and be their God.
And he will wipe every tear from their eye and death shall be no more.
Niether crying, nor pain.
For these things have passed away.
The dwelling place of God is with all."

Happy All Saints Day. Blessings and love to you and your 'Saints'.

~We miss you everyday Mo~

Don't forget to turn back the clock!

xoxo
P!nky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!