Here's a lil bit of our week long holiday.
* A pirate birthday celebrating for a very special three year old.
* The fabulous LEGO HAT Kathy made for my lil nephew. He looks so cute in it but hates pictures #dudes.
* Our annual zoo lights trip and our annual picture with the pretty twinkles in the background.
* Lots of baby snuggles with our six month old nephew. His leg rolls are so delicious and his smile is precious. I LOVED getting my baby fix while babysitting multiple times during the week.
* Even though it isn't a full body shot, I was able to snap the elusive holiday picture with Le Husband. He's not a big picture guy and usually we're too busy catching up with family to pose for pictures, but I grabbed one right before we left. #atleastwehaveitdocumented
* Thanksgiving day was full of family, fun and of course food. I stuffed myself silly at brunch and dinner and took home a few servings of leftovers to enjoy during the rest of the week.
* Extra baby snuggles at the dinner table.
* My Thanksgiving outfit was a hit and one I plan putting on repeat later in the year. #cheerstoplaid
* As is my goal every year, the first round Christmas cards went out the Friday after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to start hearing from friends and family, mail this time of year is just the best.
+ The time I walked into a pole and the bump that showed up afterwards. #ugh
+ Our five trips to the gym to stay on track workout and food [hah] wise.
+ A hellacious Monday working from Ohio when things were on fire at work. Glad I was able to help but working from home and losing a vacation day was not fun. #betterbelieveImgettingitback
+ Lots of Dunkin Donuts coffee and trips to the store.
+ Dogs, dogs and more dogs.
+ Our crazy back roads trip to and from Cincinnati. #whattheheckgps
+ Naps on naps on naps.
+ Football on football on football. WAY TO GO BUCKS! Way to CRUSH *ichigan!
+ Finally getting to see Sportyspice after her engagement. We toasted with champs and I gave her a bride bag I bought two days after I found out her boyfriend was going to propose. #yaysissyboo
I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and would love to hear all about it. Any new recipes to share? Sending EVERYONE some extra coffee and sparkles today, rock out your Monday!