Image Map

September 8, 2017

Weekly Wins

A little late today, but ain't no thang. Late seems to be the theme as I forgot to set my alarm last night so jumped up 20 minutes late this morning. Big win getting out of the house in 20 minutes, with breakfast.

>> All from everyone yesterday with our four year anniversary. Someone commented it seems like I was JUST building up to the wedding and now here we are four years later. WOW! So thankful we chose each other!


>> FINALLY sharing the news about Sportyspice and lil bean. Gosh it's been hard to keep the secret!


>> Last night I had dinner and drinks with a new/good friend since Le Husband was out of town. It's so nice to find someone who I can relate in so many different aspects of life. She's wonderful, her husband is a friend as well and we just get each other. So grateful for new friendships.

>> Tonight we have a reservation downtown for our anniversary dinner. Nothing huge, owning a house and planning for big trips later has us being smart about dollar bills right now, just cards and time spent together. #qualitytime

>> Tomorrow is college football SATURDAY, woohoo! It's going to be a day of all football as we head down to Neyland Stadium to tailgate on my grandfather's house boat, stay for the first half then bike home to get ready to watch the BUCKEYES at home. YES, FOOTBALL!

>> I helped a semi back up and down the short road in front of work and didn't break anything, WOOP!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Dearest Flordia friends, please be safe. This thing is no joke and please heed the warnings if you are asked to evacuate. During my Katrina relief work EVERYONE I talked to spoke about how they wished they had left or were glad they did. I love you all tons and there are lots of hotels here in Tennessee you can stay in or stay with us. Reach out to us or others if you need to go somewhere. LOOOOOOVE!

12 comments:

  1. Yay for all the wins!! Congrats on helping that semi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, congrats on the new addition to your sis (and your) family!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tailgating at Tennessee is on my bucket list, I can't make it for the LSU game there this year, but next time it is on! Have a great anniversary dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for dinner with a friend! It's nice to have that time to just hang out with someone cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sending prayers to us in Florida! I hope you guys enjoy your anniversary dinner and the weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby news is so exciting for your family!! Happy anniversary! And how awesome that you have a new friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeek aunt status - and again, hope y'all had a FABULOUS anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh congrats on your sister's big news! And happy anniversary girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for being an auntie!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What exciting news and yay for new friends! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH.
    EM.
    GEE.

    I MISSED THE BIG NEWS!!!!!! Congrats to Sportyspice!! You're going to be Auntie Pinky!!!! How adorable is that announcement!?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!