Image Map

September 10, 2018

HERE WE GO

Adventure-Ahead
[source]
Friends, we are here. Starting a new job today. A new job I wasn't even sure I was going to get becasuse the training was so tough. A new job I thought was mine, not four more weeks of interviews and points. 

The past four weeks have been some of the hardest I've ever had with a job. Minus the management job because there was no support. Nada. This was just hard and I learned a lot and I busted my tail. And now we are here. 

Starting this week, my schedule is created for the next month and a new normal begins. Hopefully I'll be able to keep teaching and hopefully training, but who knows right now. This is a big opportunity and I'm praying I'm smart enough and strong enough to make this a great job. 

Wishing you a wonderful week, friends.

8 comments:

  1. So proud of you & excited for this new opportunity! I know you will do amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're enough, friend. You've got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do great!!! You just need to believe in yourself and you can do amazing things!!! I learned that I am the only one that doubts me...everyone else has faith in me! YOU GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your first day! You're going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this new journey for you. I know you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! I am so proud of you!!!! I know you are going to do amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyyy you've got this girle! CONGRATS and sending all the love and hugs your way <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!