Image Map

October 12, 2018

Weekly Wins {Oh Baby & More}

Happy Friday, friends. To you, thought, not me. While today is Friday, I'm working tomorrow and Sunday and won't have a true day off until Weds, but that's okay. I had a good weekend trip last week and now need to make that money honey.

A few wins this week to make me smile through the weekend:

+ Finally sharing our secret news. It has been hard keeping this quiet, especially during all the stressful moments the past twelve weeks. I honestly imagine some of you might have guessed with the lack of silence or posts on Instagram [anyone?]. Thank you for all your kind words and congrats, they truly mean more than you know.


+ I'm finally feeling better and able to teach classes without feeling sick. It has been so nice to actually workout again. Being lazy is fun for a bit but not for weeks on end for this girl.

+ I managed to learn a BODYPUMP release in two days and made it through three classes with very few missed cues. It usually takes me a week or so to learn everything, I'm glad I could pull this off.

+ Everyone at my current gym has been so sweet regarding baby news and very understanding about my leaving. I'm sad to leave such wonderful members, but it's great to know I've made a positive impact on their lives and they want me to come back to open houses when possible.

+ This week marked my last 6am training session....wahooooooooooooooooo!

+ Tomorrow is my BOFF's birthday and I'm wishing her the bestest day!!!!!

Have a great day friends, much love to y'all!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! Glad you're able to teach now without feeling sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy about your exciting news love! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best news ever! So happy for you and dad-to-be! You're going to have one sporty little one! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're feeling a little better and that so many people have been showering you with love and support. That's the best way to welcome this news, for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are feeling better! The sickness is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear that you are feeling better. I'm so excited for you!! You two will be wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!