Image Map

May 7, 2010

I AM AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!??!?!

UGH
UGH
UGH!

I have never been that girl and now I am. The reasons for my previous posts were because I realized that GT lied about wanting to be friends, so I was hurt and pissed again. But the I realized that 1) I am way better than he deserves and 2) If someone doesn't want to be friends with me, that's okay. I won't force my friendship on anyone. Your loss not mine.

Well, I figured out he didn't want to be friends because, idiot child here, decided to text him late on Saturday night after 1 too many classes of wine. Now, don't fret it wasn't one of THOSE texts, because that is not me 100%. It was a 'I hope we can be friends someday text.' Never got an answer so got pissed. FOOL ME TWICE I'LL KICK YOUR a$$ right?!? I'm moving on with my life, getting less mad each day. Still upset I never got to say what I wanted to say but that's just life right. Case close, relationship over, on to the next one.

Or not so much.
This afternoon I was treated to an email from GT.
YEP an email.
6 days after a text....yes, 6 days but who's counting.
The email consisted of the 'I got your text but was so busy.' nonsense
'I hope all is well. Was really happy to hear from you' really you don't say?
'I hope we can hang out in the future' SIKEABOOBOO!

So NOW I have to figure out a polite way to say, yeah we can be cordial but we will never be friends. I don't do your kind of friendship or relationships.

WHY AM I AN IDIOT?!? I should have kept my mouth shut, and my phone closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!