Image Map

October 28, 2010

Thirteen Thursdays

Wow, time for another Thirteen on Thursday. This week's theme is:

Thirteen "Things I love about Fall"

1) The crisp smell in the air in the early mornings walking outside

2) BOOTS! BOOTS! BOOTS! Knee High, Booties, Over-the-Knee, I lovelovelovelove them all!

3) Hot Chocolate


4)FOOTBALL!!!!!!! (although my team has highly disappointed me this year. It has been rough and we are only six weeks in. It's hard living in this town where my team is the arch rival and we aren't winning. But I still LOVE football Saturdays and Sundays)
5)Bringing out the warm sweaters
6)The beautiful fall foliage. Even though I enjoy spring and summer more than fall, I can't help but LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautiful trees and changing leaves. There is something about the warm yellow, red, orange and brown tones that just make me smile.


7)Pumpkin patches, corn maizes and fall festivals


8)Changing summer bedsheets/quilts for warm flannel sheets and cuddly comforters

9)Dying my hair a darker color. I haven't decided whether I like being (fake) blondish or darkish but I LOVE the first hair appointment of a new season. I'm rockin' a warm dark chocolate color with blonde highlights currently

10)Hoodies and baggy sweatpants. I LIVE in these items in the fall. (Although participating in WIWW might change that going forward). And now that I am dating C, I have begun confiscating a nice collection of sweatshirts and sweatpants. I mean come on, boys sweatpants are SO MUCH more comfortable than girls (and more forgiving on the figure too)

11)Although I am not a fan of pumpkin or apple anything I find myself enjoying the smells during the fall. I actually have an apple pie sented candle in my apartment now and personally think it smells really delish.

12)Getting back into my gym routine. Summer always takes my gym focus away (despite the fact it's the time TO BE in shape) with constant vacations, bbqs, happy hours etc. But I've gotten back into my gym schedule of at least 3 times a week and I am feeling great

13) Okay, please Please PLEASEEEEEE don't kill me for this last one, but I love the prepping of Christmas music at church choir practice. We had our first Christmas music practice last week and I was soooooo excited. I know many of you mommies are shaking your head at me and trying to jump through the screen, but I am already excited for Christmas :)

What are your 13 Favorite things about fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!