Image Map

April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again folks....SPRING CLEANING!!!!!!! And man it couldn't come at a better time...Why you ask? Well little bloggies, it's because I can finally clean the apartment and it will stay CLEAN!!!!!!!!! SHOCKER, I know right?!!? If you have been paying attention, you will know that I had a roommate, P, but she has moved out of the country to teach English. AWESOME FOR HER! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! :)

But, it's even AWESOMER for me because NOW I can finally live the way I WANT TO LIVE, which is CLEAN AND TIDY! P, and I have had our ups and downs the past 2 years, and on my end it mostly had to do to the fact she is NOT a tidy/clean person. I have become OCD about having the living room and kitchen tidy before going to bed. I HATE when things are out of place and sitting in the stink. I mean HELLO that's what a dishwasher is for. And after you use a blanket, isn't the correct thing to fold it up and put it back? And after you cook wouldn't you think to wipe down the counters and put away the dishes you used? AND wouldn't you I don't know, maybe vacuum and wipe down the bathrooms every few weeks?!?! If you've answered yes to any of the questions you and I should have lived together instead of P. She doesn't put things away then tried to say, it was only out 'for a day'. My FOOT! She and I have different views of clean and it was REALLY getting to me. Thank goodness she decided to pursue this dream of hers, because otherwise it would have gotten ugly.

WOW, I didn't mean for this post to become a rant, but "sho thing shawdy" it did. Hmmm, if I EVER take this blog public with friends I MIGHT have to delete this post. Although not really sure if she and I will be friends in the future, just too different. Oh well. Back to the cleaning. So, for 3 hours on Sunday and 2 hours last night after the gym, I was cleaning the kitchen. YES a total of 5 hours on the kitchen (okay I went back and forth between the bathroom and kitchen on Sunday). You might call me crazy ladies, but I was going HARD CORE. I'm talking taking things out of cabinets and cleaning the cabinets. I'm talking MOVING all things on the counter and cleaning everything. Mopping the floors and cleaning the refrigerator. And here's the kicker.

I'm
Still
Not
Done!

Nope, not yet. And I still have the living room, bathroom, P's room (don't EVEN get me started on the MESS she left after I gave her back most of her security deposit. SOOOOO angry about that. But don't worry Karma is bia and some of the things she left I know she might want are going to GOOD WILL or straight to the trash. Sorry Charlie) and then my room for last.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! What have I gotten myself into!?!?!? Oh well, it needs to be done and since C is out of town for work I will get it done before he gets back yay! Oh and I need to get it done before last next week cause, wait for it...
IT"S MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRFDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Birthdays! But that's another post in itself. Okay, if you don't hear from me in a few weeks you will know the cleaning monster got me. Can you please tell C so he knows to come rescue me? Kay thanks!

Have a great Tuesday lovies! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!