Image Map

July 21, 2011

Muph-heeeeeeeeeen

A sad today for Miss Pinky today. Sweet little Raga-Muffin has gone to the dog parks in the sky. Mama B took her to the vet today to be put down because she has not been doing well for awhile. Today was a really really bad day for her at home, I think she was telling Mama B, "I love you very much Mama B, but I'm done. And since I am too stubborn to go on my own, please help me".

For real, this honeybear is stubborn as ALL GET OUT! I mean, she is 15 years old, which is pretty old for a Mini Schnauzer. I think she really doesn't want to leave, but her poor poor body can't support her attitude. She isn't eating and gets tired walking a few feet. Mama B was hoping to get back down to Tennessee in August to bring her 'home' but I think Muffin knows this is now her home. I will be honest sometimes she and I got into it because she thought she was Alpha, but I'm really gonna miss her. She had the cutest lil hitch in her giddy-up.

I'm honestly really sad and worried for Mama B. Muffin was her mother's dog and when Mo died 3 years ago we inherited her dogs. I don't think Mama B would have started the healing process without Muffin. I know she views her as the last earthly connection she has to Mo. Please pray for her, she will need it.


Pictures of lil miss sweetie pie! I'll post more at a later date.



Dearest sweet lil Muffin,
You fought the good fight sweetheart. We will miss you so much here at home, but know you are ready to feel better. Thank you for keeping Mama B company these past few years after her mother Mo died. I don't think she would have started to heal without you. Thank you for the precious moments when you actually let me hold you. I will miss your cute little stretches when you want to be scratched and your jealous nature around other dogs. You will always have a place in my heart lil girl.
I love you so much. Wish I could be there with you today when you meet Jesus in doggie heaven. I know you will be waiting impatiently for your son and the rest of us to join you. Please give Mo a big kiss for us okay?!?! I know she will be SO HAPPY to have you back.
kisses, licks and big hugs Muphen!!!
xoxo,
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!