Happy hump day ladies. Since I normally have a funny, confessions on Wednesday, I thought today would be the perfect day to have the HILARIOUS Amanda's guest post. Homegirl is pee your pants hysterical and posts some of the best gifs on the Interntz. I'm pretty sure you'll be LOLing after you finish her post today.
I consider myself to be a pretty open-minded person (see my philosophy on acceptance HERE).
There are certain things I just can't look past though. I think it's about time I came clean and shared them here.
I will judge you if:
- You wear socks with sandals. I don't understand the logic of this. Plus, it's ugly.
- You don't like dogs. Your soul is broken.
- You don't like cheese. Your taste buds are broken.
- You suck at basic spelling/grammar. Get your shit together.
- You don't like Scandal. (Hi, Ashten!)
- You can't park between the lines. I remember when I first got my license.
- You wear open-toed shoes and don't paint your toenails. No, this isn't an excuse to wear socks with sandals. THERE'S NEVER AN EXCUSE TO WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!
- You wear sunglasses at night/indoors because you think it makes you look like a bad ass. This just in: it makes you look like an ass... just an ass.
- You don't tip. If you don't have the money to tip: don't go get the food/service. If you do have the money and just choose not to because you're a cheapskate: fuck you.
- You don't enjoy naps. No one is safe from this, not even babies.
We all have our limits. Now you know mine. If you're guilty of any of the above, you can see yourself out.
What makes you throw someone the side eye?
*FOOT note (hardy har har): the one time I'll dismiss the very serious charge of wearing socks with sandals...
HAHAHAHA, oh girl, you have me cracking up. Thanks so much for posting :)