Image Map

September 17, 2015

Back In The Saddle and Ask me Anything

Morning, loves. Thanks for sticking with me during my random break from blogland. I should be back into the regular swing of things next week, my double weekend trips took more out of me than expected so I just kind of stepped away. < 3 to all who reached out, xoxo. 

Today is short and sweet. Last night was a fun one because we celebrated Babyspice's birthday a few days early since she's off on a fun adventure the weekend of her birthday. It was a fun time with delicious food and lots of family chitchat. Birthday family dinners are my favorite and the evening was full of laughs and love as usual. 


Yesterday was also a crucial day in hair land because, y'all, the brunette is back. I love, love, loved my blonde ombre hair this summer, more than I expected, but with cooler temperatures on the horizon I knew it was finally time to hang up the blonde. Going brunette in the fall is fun, just a big change and a HUGE change this year with a new stylist. The color is exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to style it MY way to get the full effect. #ilovehairsalondays

Since today's post is short and sweet [because, life], I thought I'd kick a few questions your way just to get a feel on your thoughts of Pinkland. Do you have any suggestions for my lil blog? Are there posts you'd like to see more of? Less of? Do you have any questions for me? If so, take this as an open ended question on an essay and LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS! Good, bad, happy, sad, give em all to me so I can make sure y'all keep coming back :)!

Hope you have a fabulous day! Smile, it's Friday eve!

16 comments:

  1. keep writing the way you're writing -- it's random, about your life/you and it's what everyone wants anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Do you sista, do you!

    Love the new hair! I'm gonna be going darker too just trying to figure out when I'm gonna do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love love love the brunette hair for fall! I can't wait to go a bit darker although I'm a brunette all year around I still like to richen it up for fall/winter!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair and makeup look awesome girl! So glad you were able to spend time with your family for your sister's birthday!! Love your blog girl you know that! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love all your sister time! And your hair is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new hair!! Gorgeous, and the perfect color for fall/winter! And I'm not much help here - but I enjoy stopping by your blog because it's something different everyday :) I love all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair, so pretty! Yay for your sister's birthday celebration, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the brunette on you, perfect for the Fall! Hope you get back to a routine it's nice to take a break :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your hair girl! And happy birthday to Baby Spice :-D

    Enjoy your mini-break from blog-land!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! And you and I love to hear about anything going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair :)

    Write for you, and what you want to write about. Don't stress too much to write for an audience. I love reading about your life and the happenings in it.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress you are wearing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that you can change your hair at will, my hair is so black and I think I would look weird with anything else. Love hair salon days, the last time I went I unexpectedly went swimming...I was sad that I wasted my hair salon day with a swimming day, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hair! I have been on a brief blogging hiatus too... And then come back to far too much catch up! Too many emails...did I miss any major announcements, etc. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!