Image Map

June 30, 2016

Did I Really Just Say That?

My I just taught four classes in three days face! #rockedit
I confess...

|| I'm a bit happy I haven't found a 9 - 5 yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm sending out resumes, reaching out to contacts and doing all the things, but right now I'm not stressing to badly. Subbing BODYPUMP has been amazing so far and I REALLY feel like doing something in fitness is my new calling. Right now I'm soaking up all the teaching I can find and really trying to hone my cueing. And yeah, having a loosey goosey schedule is pretty fantastical.

|| There is a possible job opportunity on the horizon which might be the best of both worlds and I'm nervous now that I want it I won't be able to make it work. All good vibes and prayers would be appreciated.

|| Having two participants in my evening class yesterday guess my age gave me a huge ego boost. They BOTH thought I was 24, can you believe it? Their faces were priceless when I told them I was actually 33. #thanksforthegenesmomanddad

|| I watch waaaaaay too many detective and crime shows. Yesterday I was the only one at the house and a technician came out to do some work. When he arrived the fact that I was home alone started an alarm in my brain and I made up these lies about Le Husband and other people coming to the house. #toomuchtvoops

|| Earlier this week I bought two random things from Kroger: vegan shampoo/conditioner and workout clothes. #whoamI #wheredidmydclifego #workoutclothesforcheap

|| Tennessee does NOT sell wine in grocery stores and it's been driving me nuts. Thankfully July 1st marks the beginning of true civilization because THAT'S the day wine makes an appearance, woohoo!

|| I hope Stephanie doesn't hate this post too much [insert monkey covering the face emoji].

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your opportunity - sending positive thoughts your way! Those shows seriously mess with me, too. Luckily I only watch them when I am at home - my mom loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, enjoy this time off! it's not often we get time like this away from a 9-5 so relish every second because the minute you start your 9-5, you'll be all "oh, i miss it!!" TRUST ME ON THAT ONE lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you on the job front still friend!

    Look at you all beast mode body pump instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely nice having a bit of a break from the 9-5 schedule and just getting to go at your own pace! Enjoy it while you can but definitely sending you all the positive job vibes! And doesn't it feel good having someone guess you're WAY younger than you actually are?! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy every second of your 9-5 schedule being free, and of course all the bodypump classes! Growing up in CT, our liquor stores were closed after 8:00pm and on Sundays, and there were no wine or liquor in grocery stores. When we moved to FL, and I walked into Publix for the first time and saw a whole aisle dedicated to wine and champs I was in heaven <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of positive vibes your way in the job front area! Woo hoo!! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel ya on enjoying the 9-5 break! As a teacher I always get every summer off & it's both a blessing & a curse. However, while I'm still applying for full time teaching jobs...I'm also going to do grad school for something unrelated to education & doing that plus subbing and/or waitressing for 2 years sounds way more appealing than having a set schedule all the time.

    Sending you good vibes though on the job prospect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh snap, good luck! i hope you get that job you want! that sounds awesome. and um, yeah i totally agree with the people who guessed your age. even though you've said it before, i always forget you aren't like 24 or 25 lol. now don't mind me, off to kroger to look at workout clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way for the job you really want! I hope it works out. I watch too much detective tv shows too. Then I get super paranoid. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sending you job vibes your way! And have fun having the loosey goosey schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that the job works out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you lots of luck with the opportunity that you are excited for!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love when people think I'm younger than I am. Especially at my age. Always a boost that all the hard work we do to keep in shape, have healthy habits pays off. Good luck on the job search. It can be so stressful so enjoying this time is key! Happy Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope everything works out with your job situation. At least you're making the most of your time off and are having fun teaching a class. Hopefully you can find just what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep me posted on the job situation!! I always imagine that life would be easier if I could just teach dance or Pilates and have a flex schedule, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, awesome about them guessing your age nearly ten years younger! I hope I get my parents youthful looks--people are always freaked out when they see my parents with their oldest kids, they don't think they can be old enough to have 3 kids in their 20s.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!