Image Map

May 14, 2018

Weekend Update: Middle of May and HIIT IT DAY

Morning and happy Monday, lovies. I hope y'all enjoyed a wonderful weekend. To the mothers out there, I hope you were spoiled, surprised, taken care of and felt special yesterday. To those who have lost mothers, have lost children, are waiting to be mothers and are dealing with strained relationships please know I prayed and loved on you yesterday. Holidays are so special, but sometimes they are sooooo hard as you grieve. *BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU FROM ME*
[source]
Our weekend was quite wonderful. Full of friend time, work around the house, building new furniture [Le Husband is so talented], blog planning, purging, house cleaning, car cleaning and of course some delicious food. We are getting so close to being *COMPLETELY DONE* and trying to get as much done as possible before family comes into town NEXT WEEK [excited face emoji].

Basically the weekend was lots of living, with very little picture taking, haha. I did post something fun for my mama and was able to speak to Sportyspice and wish her a happy Mother's day. I mean, is this child the cutest or what?


While I wasn't able to hit the gym this weekend [honestly, I like to take the weekends off to give my body a rest], I created THIS image for the HIIT workout I posted to Instagram on Friday. If you're looking for more explaining, hop on over to my NEW BLOG and check out my newest post. I'd love to know if you tried this out, what work out's you'd like to see and if you have any suggestions for the new blog. I'm working hard to get it up and running well,  so thoughts are appreciated.

Have a wonderful day and I'll check back in later this week!

9 comments:

  1. Always nice to have a handy husband who can put stuff together :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing the seven minute workout and I like it but I like change or I get bored. I'm going to try this one you have shared. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this workout. Sounds like a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great workout! glad you got to facetime with the lilly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had such a good weekend & that you got to facetime with your sister & niece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for family time coming soon and FaceTime with the little one!! Definitely saving the HIIT workout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubbies are so helpful and handy! I don't know what I would do without mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you said your weekend was full of living! Such a perfect statement, it's how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, your niece is getting so big and adorable. Love seeing those facetime photos. I need to get back into HIIT workouts.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!