Image Map

May 11, 2018

Weekly Wins {New Hair & New Blog}

Party people, we made it! Three cheers to Friday, right? Not sure why, but this week seemed long. Could be the 6am class I subbed, could be I also subbed three other classes....hmmm, think I figured out the problem, ha. 

Moving on to the wins this week, a way to always find the good no matter what. 

... Tuesday I finally made time to get my hair done and it was such a great time. My stylist is the BEST [seriously, the best] and gave me a fun lil balange for summer. Fresh and so clean clean.


... New blog, who dis? Okay, not soooo new, more like a REnew. I've recommited myself to trying to make PINKYFIT321 work. My goal is to post 2-3 times a week and that's where you come in, friends. Please click my link and let me know your burning fitness questions. Let me know what kind of a fitness blog you would want to read. THANK YOU!

... thanks to Lindsay I found the beauty of CANVA and have started to create my own content. 

... Thursday marked the seven day countdown until I get to see my whole family. Sportyspice is coming to the East coast for a family wedding and I'm gonna get to see lil baby girl next week! So stoked!

....after months and months of missing 'show us your books' I finally got my act together and wrote up some of my most recent reads. I love the link up, so many great girls and books, linkup next time.
[source]
... three cheers for the return of Friday Funnies, because y'all, I love them!
[source]
[source]

[source]
[source]

[source]
[source]
Wishing you a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend. Catch you Monday < 3!


6 comments:

  1. Love your hair! It looks so great!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair love your commitment to fitness love that you get to see your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and that you're liking Canva! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get the hang of Canva, I need a weekend to work on it. Cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with the hair (as evidenced my by stalking on the 'gram). Would love content on how to ease into working out after surgery or while dealing with pain. (Thinking of your gallbladder surgery...) I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my hip, but I also feel like I need to be working out for the endorphins...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your hair turned out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!