Image Map

March 19, 2010

FaithFULL Fridays

Happy Friday to all! (not sure anyone is out there, but still)
Here is the faith verse for today:
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2
As we draw closer to the end of Lent and to the Hallelujahs of Palm Sunday followed by the sadness and despair of Good Friday, we are reminded of our FAITH as we wait for that GLORIOUS SUNDAY where Christ rose from the dead.
Are you ready?
Are you prepared?
Are you hungry for that wonderful day?
I know I am.
I also know I can use a bit more faith in my life.
GOD is GOOD and will walk me through whatever comes my way.
and He will do the same for you.
Blessings on this Friday to you!
xoPinkyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!