Image Map

June 19, 2012

ALLLTIMESNEVER

I LOVE Megan of Makey Madness' "SOMETIMES/ALWAYS" link up, but I ALWAYS [see what I did there] forget to link up with her. And, often I don't know how to link my always with my sometimes. She is so clever, as are ALL of her Sometimes/Always linkup buds, and I feel so inadequate.

So inadequate that I started a blog post JUST to write down SOMETIMES/ALWAYS
 in hopes I would feel they were 'cheeky' enough for the linkup.
Many I deleted RIGHT away cause they sounded dumb.

I was going through really old posts the other day and saw a similar list I created called
AlwaysSometimesNever
and thought, why not combine the two right?!?!?
[Disclaimer: I know I saw this idea SOMEWHERE in blog land, but can't remember
the address {cheeky right}. I thought it was super clever and knew
someday I wanted to share.]

Source: google.com via Marquise on Pinterest


I always
......say I love you when hanging up the phone with family or le beau......
......Make my bed in the morning......
......Check my personal email before my work email......
......Wash my hands after using the bathroom......
......Have lipgloss in my purse......
......Wear something pink.....
......Make a stink about eating broccoli......
......Drive above the speed limit......


I sometimes
......Forget to answer texts/emails......
......Don't eat breakfast......
......Eat cereal for dinner......
......Sing in the shower......
......Really speed......
......Turn off sports for a reality tv trash show......
......Forget blog friends aren't IRL life......
......Think it's funny I play competitive kickball......
......Put my makeup on in the car......


I never
......Leave my apartment without locking the door......
......Understood how people walk around looking a hot mess......
......Was homecoming or prom queen......
......Pack light......
......Get excited about confrontation......
.....Thought I would be this in love......
......Make a big purchase without asking my daddy......
......Wanted to work in the corporate world......
......Back down from defending a friend......
......Go a day without eating......
......Want to go to the movies, unless it's HP or Disney......
......Remember when my LAST oil change was......
......Imagined my sisters being my best friends......

What do you always/sometimes/never do?!?!

8 comments:

  1. Cute post ):
    You gotta eat breakfast...silly!!! You haaaaave to
    Hahah I forgot that blog friends aren't IRL friends too...makes me laugh ;) but I love it!!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I think you did great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this so much!! You're pretty cute missy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so not a movie theater kinda girl either! I rarely ever go, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you're real excited about Brave coming out huh? Cause I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you did a great job! so you do always wear something pink! haha that was one of my questions for you this weekend! i even had a pink outfit all picked .....seemed appropriate. next time love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always say I love you before hanging up the phone too! i think its so important to do that bc you never know what can happen! i was never prom or homecoming queen either...boo i wanted to be haha!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a cute idea! I eat cereal for dinner and I would totally vote you prom queen!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!