July 16, 2012

Quick Weekend Recap

Jelllo and happy Monday kitkat kids!

Not gonna lie, I can't believe today is Monday
where did the weekend go?

Oh wait, I know!

YUP YUP, a kickerball FILLED weekend.
but you already figured that out right?!?!

Instead of writing out my weekend I'm gonna list it. 
Don't have time to write much
and I LOVE LISTS!

In no particular or chronological order,

THIS WEEKEND 

+I woke up early for the 5th weekend in a row.

+I did not update my Twitter account as much as I wanted.

+I was a proud big sister

+My team played in a kickball tournament

+We did NOT win.

+I dropped two hard catches.

+I made two awesome plays as a first baseman.

+I scored a run.

+ I was on a TV segment

+ I didn't go to church.

+ I slept in and had brunch with C.

+I watched 2 movies (U-571 and Basic).

+I now have a new movie to enjoy (Basic)

+My cousin did his first triathlon. SO precious!

+I was lazy and spent too much time on the couch.

+I told myself to enjoy the bliss of being lazy.

+I played my first indoor soccer game in basically 2 months.

+I kicked major @$$.

+I scored 2 goals.

+I almost got in a fight with a b!atch.

+I owned her in a tackle.

+I went to bed early, WHOOP!

*****************If you could spare a second, please say a quick prayer for Mama B. She went to the ER this morning because of nagging pain. NOT SUPER SERIOUS, but prayers are ALWAYS ALWAYS appreciated. Thank you lovies***********************
At least she has a sense of humor right?!!?

Linking up with Sami for her Weekend Update linkup.

7 comments:

Sami said...

Omgosh you were a busy bee this weekend! Your hair looked gorg on your TV segment you little celebrity you ;) Thanks for linking up doll!

Carolyn said...

Love that paparazzi pic of you on TV. :) Such a hottie.

I'm sending good wishes for your mama!!

Jenn said...

Sorry you didn't win this weekend. Glad you didn't have to cut a B (but still kicked her hiney). Love that I saw you on tv and was able to snap a pic! And I hope Mama B is ok!!! Sending happy thoughts!

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Oh wow - congrats on the TV segment. Never heard of kickerball - seems cool!

Alisa Marie said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! You have such a cute blog, I'm now following :)

http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

Definitely positive thoughts for Mama B!!! Hope she's doing well!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Now that's an eventful weekend! On TV? Awesome!

Hope the heath issues have been resolved!

Thanks for linking up with us!