Image Map

July 11, 2012

We're Talking KICKBALL!

AGAIN!?!?

More Kickerball?!!?

Seriously Pinky! This isn't a kickball blog
[although maybe it will become one]
{le kidding}

All last month my life revolved around
KICKBALL!

Every weekend I had a tournament,
or a practice.

And THIS WEEKEND we have a HUGE DC TOURNEY!



H
U
G
E
!

100% a MUST WIN!

Let me tell you competition is TOUGH!

THE TOP TEAMS in the nation will be here
and it's gonna be CAHRAZY!

Want to learn more about the tourney?

Check out my weekly First2Third podcast :)
{let me know how dorky awesome you think I am ;)}

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! GOOD LUCK!!! :) Take lots of pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck my pretty pink friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This isn't a kickball blog" LOL!!!! You are too funny! Good luck this weekend! I am TERRIBLE at kickball. Totally the girl who tries to kick with all her might and completely misses the ball.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!