Image Map

July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday {LinkUP}

I haven't done a Thursday linkup in a while and thought,
I need to be more thankful!

So I'm being Thankful with Cami....you should come join.
ThankfulThursday


I am thankful for....

Waking up this morning, happy, healthy and blessed. Often I forget SO MANY have so much less than I, and many people won't wake up today.

2 years of togetherness with my honey, C. Tuesday was our '2 year mark' and we had a great evening.

My boyfriend being thoughtful and making me PINK cupcakes for dessert Tuesday. Some people may get Ipads, jewelery, gift cards and clothes, but I am 100% satisfied with homemade cupcakes.

Getting to 'doublely celebrate' this Saturday evening with a swanky dinner.

My family! They are my rock and I love them.

Having a good paying job. I know I've complained about how I don't feel fulfilled, but in this economy having a job is a blessing. Especially since I can leave my work at home, take vacations when I want and enjoy most of the people I deal with at work. I am blessed to make money.

My parents carrying a heavy stick. I see so many troubled teens out there and am SO thankful my parents taught me the words NO and RESPECT.

The activity of Adult kickball. I have met so many amazing people, Le Beau included, via this sport. Seriously, the crux of my CREW is kickball and I am so thankful I chose to play with a team where I didn't know anyone. God has a plan, you just have to be BRAVE sometimes.
{Check out my interview about KICKBALL *here*}

My bootcamp instructor, she is flat out amazeballs. She is hilarious but still pushes us to be our best. I am so tired at 5:15am when I get up, but SO glad I already have my workout done for the day.

Wishing you a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. That is so stinking sweet of your man to make you cupcakes! I think its awesome! I am right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, mad props to C for making you cupcakes for your anniversary, and frosting them in pink. Does that man love you or what?? He should give MG a few lessons in the romance department! haha
    And yay for awesome parents who taught us good things. Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think it is sooo incredibly sweet that he made you pink cupcakes! Now THAT is love! You deserve it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower, found you via Cami at First Day of My Life.

    Great list! Those cupcakes looks so pretty and tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary to you and your man - those cupcakes are awesome. he did a good job!! and i'm considering joining a softball or kickball team with my girlfriend! i hope it's as fun as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't agree more with the CO ordeal. Sad. Happy Anniversary
    Enjoyed your letters~ New follower - hope to get a follow back~
    http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi pretty!

    Sorry it took me so long to visit...hope you've been having a beautiful weekend :) Thanks for joining in on First Day of My Life's Thankful Thursday <3

    Anyways...happy 2 year anniversary...yay!! Those cupcakes...yum!! How sweet :) and delicious!!

    God ALWAYS has a plan...He is so good :)

    That is awesome that you're doing bootcamp..good for you! I don't think I could ever do it so early in the morning..heehee

    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!