Image Map

July 15, 2016

Bridal Showers are my Favorite

Especially when they honor one of my favorites. As many of y'all read, I was home last weekend in VA for Sportyspice's bridal shower. Being away was a bit of as stressor, but the famjam was able to manage and bust tail to get things organized for her special day. I did all of the favors down in Tennessee and worked with the lovely Karli for our design decorations. We tried to touch every room with a lil bit of bridal love and I was very happy with the overall effect. It wasn't all smooth sailing but everything came together and the bride LOVED everything which was the most important thing.

She wanted a brunch so we had pancake mini stacks, bacon hearts,  mimosa bar, fruit skewers, ham biscuits, Silverado copycat salad, coffee bar and the piece de resistance, cereal cupcakes. Sportyspice is a cereal fanatic so I knew I wanted to honor her love of cereal at her shower. Enter, delicious cupcakes themed after her favorite cereals. They were a hit and the one [okay, two] I tasted were delectable. So adorable and so fabulous for our wonderful bride.

Below are some pictures to sum up the afternoon. There was a fun appearance of my besties lil man and he really stole the show with everyone, especially my parents [yes, I got the hints haha].























Even though I'm a state away, it was so nice to be home for  a bit and celebrate my sissy. Next up is her bachey party and then the WEDDING! EEEEK, so exciting and so much fun. I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!

16 comments:

  1. You did a great job with everything! Love the - Sarah and Will it's for cereal - too cute! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shower looks like so much fun. I love the cereal idea with the cupcakes - such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great shower! love all the fam pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun theme and all of you look so gorg! cutest family :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme of this shower! A plate full of bacon is my dream! And those cupcakes are the cutest! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks perfect! I really want to try a cereal cupcake. It's a genius idea! The in love for cereal board is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun party!! I love the cereal idea!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO much fun! I love the cereal cupcakes and the chalkboard sign- what a fun way to tie in something quirky about your sister :) Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great shower! Everything looked so cute and delicious! Hooray for sister time! It is the best when I get some QT with both of mine! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you seriously knocked it out of the park! what an amazing shower. everything looked fabulous, and you three look so alike i love it :) love all 3 of your dresses. aaaaaaaand now I want cereal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shower!! I'm in awe of that chalkboard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so amazing- I love all of the little details and the brunch theme is so awesome! You guys all looked gorgeous! I'm so bummed it didn't work out to meet up while you were back in dc for a little bit, but hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the shower was a success! LOVE the idea of topping a cupcake with lucky charms!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!