Image Map

July 5, 2016

Try Something Tuesday

Hi, fiends. Happy 5th! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I'll be recapping mine later this week. Today I wanted to share a few [random] things I've tried and think you should try too. Have a fabulous day!

|| Vegan hair products from Kroger. I'm a huge fan of products that don't have any nasty chemicals in them and it's a HUGE plus when they are cruelty free. Best thing about this duo right here... CHEAP! Found them ON SALE at Kroger in the natural aisle, woohoo. Love the smell and so far [past two weeks] my hair has styled like normal. 

||  Making your own wine charm. Sportyspice's bridal shower is this weekend and part of our 'shower gifts' for the guests are personalized wine charms. They were super simple to make and something I plan to do for every season going forward. 

||  Stand up paddle boarding is my jam and should be yours too. Seriously, this board is NOT nearly as hard as people make it out to be and is an AWESOME workout. Le Husband and I snagged one on sale over the holiday weekend and we've LOVED getting out on the lake for a quick workout. 


|| Want to get back on the fitness train after a fun and festive Fourth? Try my five minute ab burner this week. There are five moves and it amounts to JUST about five minutes, depending on your transitions. You'll be doing around the world planks, alternating leg extensions, oblique crunches, knee to nose, and leg scoops. Super quick, super hard, super fabulous for your core. I hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions/concerns!

Here is a video demonstrating all the moves, hope you enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. You look like a pro on that paddle board! What a fun purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the paddle boarding and the 5 minute abs I think you need to start your own youtube fitness channel! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE paddle boarding! i really want to get a board too. and live on a lake. semantics :) thanks for sharing the ab workout too! can always help!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your commitment to fitness! I love being on the water and I've always wanted to try paddle boarding. I figured it would be an epic fail tho, so I was glad to read it's not SUPER challenging!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good! And your abs! Love this ab workout. I;ll add it to my routine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we leave for PEC next weekend and Paddle boarding is on the top of our list. we discovered it last year ON THE LAST DAY of PEC so after an hour of fun, we had to pack up and go and everyone was so bummed out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love paddle boarding! Ok, I've only done it once so far but it's such a good workout and so much fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try paddle boarding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paddle boarding is getting so popular and I totally want to buy one too! I've only done it on vacation ... but we have so many lakes here it'd be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MFD likes paddle boarding. It's a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to try paddleboarding, but have been scared I would look like a total bumbling idiot, lol! You've inspired me to want to try!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look soooo fit! I know just a few weeks ago you were worried about how unhealthy your diet had become! You seem to have bounced back into shape. I'm sure paddle boarding has helped. I really ate so much this weekend, gotta check out your video!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  13. The paddleboarding looks like so much fun.
    I miss Kroger. We don't have them here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried stand-up paddleboarding for the first time last summer and loved it. Great way to get a little exercise in... and a tan ;) Making those wine charms looks like such a fun idea, too!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE stand up paddle boarding! I have done it a few times and enjoy it every time. I get a kick out of how so many people make it sound so difficult. It's not!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stand up paddle boarding is so much fun! BUT me and Christ decided it would be fun to try it on ONE together on vacation this year..it went hilariously wrong, and he had to paddle me all the way back to shore!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vegan hair products?! That sounds definitely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been meaning to try paddle-boarding since we have so many options around here. I love the yoga paddle boarding classes but I'm sure I can't just leap right into that. A beginner's class will be much needed but you look like a pro out there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh definitely need to try those moves once baby is out and doctor gives the ok to exercise! Looking forward to getting in shape after baby! Ha! You look fabulous! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love stand up paddle boarding! It really isn't as hard as it is made out to be but I do love how awesome of a work out it is!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my abs are burning just looking at those pictures haha. you go girl! i never work my abs, i know, so bad. that's awesome about the cheap vegan hair stuff from kroger, i am literally out of shampoo and conditioner right now so i will definitely check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Paddle boarding looks so fun. My sister and I talked about trying it where she lives in NC until she told me that alligators lived in the river by her.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!