It might not have been the ballet we expected, but it was still a masterful ballet. The principals were fantastic and I was in awe of the beautiful lines in the company. We all had a wonderful evening at the ballet and it was a memorable night for all of us.
|Mama B and I rocking the blush yesterday :)!|
|Lovely Brady ladies at the Kennedy Center. So majestic and fun.|
|Birthday ballerina in the house!|
I saw this on Fran's blog a few weeks ago and thought it would be a fun post to share. I love learning more about other bloggers so thought I'd share just a touch of me with y'all. Hopefully I won't bore you too much :)!
1.What's your favorite candle scent? Vanilla or Christmas
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Garner or Gwen Stefani.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Matthew McConaughey.
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I was 30.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not a real one, my mom keeps a lot of things though.
6. Can you do a split? NO :(
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I think 4.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 3.
9. How many countries have you been to? 4.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? All retired now.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Combination of a family name and a non family name.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? A family name.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? D.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? I Dream of Jeanine.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? A gypsy or a spider.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Game or Twilight series? Yes, NO WAY, Yes.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or British accent? Australian!!! [but I LOVE America!]
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes and she has her masters.
19. Are your grandparents still married? No.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? The cutest frog in the world.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Disneyland.
23. What language, besides your native language, would like to be fluent in? Spanish and Chinese.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey.
25. Is your father bald? Nope, he has a full head of hair.
26. Do you know triplets? No, a few twins. though.
27. Do you prefer Titanic of The Notebook? Hmmmm, The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, no thanks.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? La Tasca
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Uuuuh yeah. #endlessbreadsticksandsalad
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? BJs.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Michael
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Pinky, Bits & Pieces, Lil Bit and others dealing with my real name.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? Jesus
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Ugh, this is tough. I see the plus/minuses for each and it quite often depends on my mood. I think I'll stick with rural, I like land and don't like messy traffic.
36. Can you whistle? Yes I can.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, any light annoys me.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Usually I try to, unless I'm IFing.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Vitamins and BC.
40. What medical conditions do you have? None.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Four
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Only a bazzzzzzzzzziilllion times.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Umm, all over. Loft, Old Navy, Macys and Gap.
44. What's the last compliment you got? Great meal, honey [by Le Husband]
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Quite often, yes.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I like peppermint, green, and lemon.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Gah, way too many. I'll guess 50+ [hangs head]
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I was raised Methodist and plan to raise our children Methodist, too.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I still believe in the magic of Santa.
50. Why do have a tumblr? I don't.
Linking up with *megan* *kristin* and *annie*