1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 -10 blogs that you love.
4. Include the award logo within your blog post.
2. How do you think blogging has changed your life? Blogging has brought a lot of good into my life [with of course a lil bad, barf] and has really helped me find my creative side. I've also met people I NEVER would have met without blogging and I can't imagine my life without them in it now.
3. Has blogging created friendships for you? Yes! I've met so many amazing women through blogging. Through time I've found my BOFF, my dear friend Jess, my girl CLO and interact daily with a wonderful group of women. These relationships have help me through some tough times and have celebrated with me during the joyful moments.
4. What is your number one tip for blogging? Be you, don't be fake. People want to relate to the REAL you so don't try and be something you're not. Soon enough you will find your niche so just stay true to who you are and you'll find your people.
5. What is your favorite kind of blog post to write and to read? I like to read day in the life posts and inspirational posts and of course, dessert posts :)!
6. Is it hard to keep up with blogging and your regular every day life? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I am fortunate enough to be able to access blogger at work, so many a blog post is written during the work day. After being in front of a computer for eight hours, the last thing I really want to do when I get home is look at a screen, but often I'll blog while watching TV with Le Husband.
7. Have you met any bloggers you met through here? Yes! I've met my BOFF [multiple times], sweet Janna once and a few other ladies at a blog function a few years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to check a few other dear friends off the list before the end of 2015!
8. How much time do you spend blogging? Probably too much, haha. I try to knock out a blog post a day during down time at work and will read/comment on blogs first thing in the morning with my coffee and throughout the day.
9. What is your most popular blog post? Randomly THIS POST has over 26,000 views and it's all due to Pinterest. One person pinned it and boooooooom, everyone decided to check it out. #thankyoufortheviews.
10. What is your favorite blog post on your blog? Call me cheesey [go ahead, I'll wait] but I love all of my wedding recaps [you can check them out *here*].
I'm tagging the following beauties and anyone else that wants to play along.
Jessi of Jessi's Design
Shelby of Recent Somethings
Emily of Martinis and Bikinis
Pamela of A Little Glitter
Kate of Green Fashionista
Christina of The New Mrs
Lynn of Dispositive Motion
Kathy of More Coffee, Less Talky
Katie of Katie Elizabeth
Here are my questions for y'all:
1] Why did you start blogging?
2] Who would you want to play you in a movie?
3] If you could travel anywhere tomorrow where would you go?
4] What is your favorite/least favorite thing about blogging?
5] Where do you turn when you have writers block?
6] What are your favorite kind of posts to read?
7] Is your hair your natural color?
8] What is your favorite decade and why?
9] Have you dealt with blog drama [mean comments, dramatic people, fake friends]? If so how did you deal?
10] If you could have any job in the world what would you do?
Have a fabulous day, pretties! < 3