Image Map

June 28, 2011

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time in 4 Years

WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
It's that time ladies and THIS GIRL is STOKED!!! Are you?!!?! If not here are some pictures and thoughts to GET YOU STOKED TOO!

SOOOO TRUE!
You best believe at lunch my work TV will be tuned to the USA game.

I was PLASTERED to the tv when the Women won, on HOME soil in 1999! These girls were my role models. I didn't care about models, boys, tv, actresses or what I looked like. I just wanted to play soccer and BE LIKE THEM!



BEST MAGAZINE COVER EVER!!! I dressed like her for Halloween in college!

These women were the Michael Jordans, Andre Agassis, Troy Aikmans for young girl soccer players. They BUSTED their tails to get were they were, because back then women got nothing for playing on the National team. But, I still dreamed of playing on the team with these strong and BAD ASS soccer players.

Mia Hamm, Julie Foudy, Michelle Aikers, Brianna Scurry, Tiffany Milbret, Cindy Parlow, Carla Overbeck, Trisha Veterini, Kristinie Lilly, Shannon MacMillan, Brandi Chastain, Joy Fawcett!
These ladies were my INSPIRATION!



And now it's a new team and a new age. US Women's soccer hasn't done so well in the past few years but THIS is the time to turn everything around. THIS new team is gonna breathe new life into Women's soccer and I CAN'T WAIT!



Okay it's 10 minutes until kickoff so time to heat up my food and get the channel ready!

USA
USA
USA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!