Image Map

June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays

Hello and happy hippity hump day. I'm linking up with Jamie for another WILWs!


uno
I'm loving that we only have a 4 day work week, wahoo!


dos
I'm loving Pandora Radio's "Celtic Passion" station. Work has been uber stressful and the only thing keeping me sane is the sound of Celtic melodies in the background.


tres
I'm loving the fact most of my issues from yesterday's post were resolved. I am not a fan of confrontation but I love the happy feeling afterwards.


cuatro
I'm loving that BlackOps is safe and that those injured in his platoon are recovering well.


cinco
I'm loving the fact I have curly and straight hair and can quickly go curly for those early early mornings (yes, I'm talking about today).


seis
I'm loving the fact my place is FINALLY coming together and not full of stuff! Can't wait to start hanging pictures.


siete
I'm loving I get to go grocery shopping today. Cheese and rice it's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!!!


ocho
As always I'm loving the new blogs I find through this link up. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your curly hair. My hair is straight as a board and I have always wanted some curls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!