Hey kit kats! It's Thursday, almost Friday whoop! Today's guest post is brought to you by the ever so lovely, beautiful and kind Mrs. Megan of Mackey Madness. She is a blog phenom and amazing example of a disciple of Christ. I adore her humor and her love of our Savior. She and her husband are expecting their first bambino/a and I'm so stinkin excited for them.
Hi there friends! I'm Megan and I blog over at Mackey Madness.
That's my cute husband and I. Isn't he adorable? I think so, but I'm probably biased. :)
Today I'm sharing 5 of my favorite things about marriage...some serious, some not-so-serious.
1) Having sleepovers every night - there's just something about getting to climb into bed beside your husband and it just feels like all is right with the world. I love talking as we drift off to sleep and I love early morning snuggles and talks.
2) A built in "handyman" - no more having to ask daddy/brother/male friend to come and help you move, lift, pack, paint, fix, etc...just let the husband do it! My husband is such a manly man and it's nice having someone to take care of things and fix things.
3) Sharing life with someone - there are moments where I am literally speechless as I realize that we are so stinking blessed to have the life that we have and to get to share it together. There's just something heartwarming about having that "one person" that you go to first for everything.
4) Being able to pray together - I love praying with my husband and feeling like together we are striving to grow in the Lord and do things according to His will. It's also nice to know that your spouse is praying for you on his own, too.
5) Family functions - I don't know why, but I think that family functions are just so much more fun when my hubby is by my side. Maybe it's because we get to secretly laugh at our family members, but regardless, I love spending holidays, weekends and parties together.
And if y'all were to ask me my least favorite thing about marriage, I'd probably say...having to check and make sure the toilet seat is down before I pee. : ) Men.
Married ladies, what is your favorite thing about marriage? Single/dating ladies, what are you looking forward to in marriage??
Thanks for having me, Pinky!!
Thank you so much for guest posting Megan, I truly appreciate it!
You are such a gem and I love that we've become friends!