Image Map

November 13, 2011

Hellacious drive = Meet Toulouse

I am pretty sure the drive from DC to NJ via the turnpike is the
WORST
DRIVE
EVER!!!

I HATE THE JERSEY TURNPIKE and I HATE NEW JERSEY!
{Sorry to offend but I've N-E-V-E-R had a good experience in New Jersey, EVER)

The drive was hellacious, in the WORST way! And I wasn't in Big Boss since it was more the 120 away from my home. I got a GINORMOUS Ford Traverse which I named Tessy and she was pretty awesome. My books on cd did me well too, but traffic, dear me traffic.

There was a 90 minutes delay on the turnpike between 2 exits, horrendous! Luckily I was able to circumvent most of it. And while doing so I created this gem of a video.

MEET TOULOUSE YA'LL!!!!
{Yes that is Christmas music playing in the background...it calms me!}



I'm off to work out my frustration, even though I want to enjoy the complimentary beverage at my hotel instead. I have to run a 10K on Saturday....LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you- traffic up the east coast is so frustrating! Hope your trip is fun at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this post when you originally posted it, but I am DYING laughing at your video. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think we might be the same person. I LOVE my GPS too...and I changed the voice to have an australian accent so for "highway" he says "take the motor-way" and things like "round-about". hehe

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!