Image Map

November 12, 2012

Guest Post: Handling With Grace

Hello friends and happy Monday to y'all!

Today I have the lovely Jamie entertaining you.

She is a hilarious and gorgeous mama to 1
[and another one soon]
who tells it like it is.

I love her blog and I'm sure you will love her too!

*********************************************

Since Pinky is on vacation, she asked me to keep you guys company today.  While she is out partying on vacation, what makes more sense than for me to dream about my perfect get away?! Let me just tell you, with a two year old daughter and a son on the way, a vacation seems not only absolutely needed right now but absolutely a million years away.  If I could design the perfect vacation right now, it would be here

Greece

A bit of history and a lot of beach.

When I am on vacay, I like to plan them like this- 40% activities (tours, history) and 60% play time (drinking, tanning, shopping, eating).  I engage in a whole lot of this...

Unfortunately, because this is currently happening,
a real vacation is on hold for a while.  So the rest of you who aren't currently knocked up, I hope you are planning fantastic vacations right now and actually GO ON THEM and then come tell me about it! I hope to see you girls over at my blog, Handling With Grace!

3 comments:

  1. We're planning two mini-vacations next year instead of one big one. In the summer we hope to spend a few nights in Atlantic City and then next October we plan on flying to California for my cousin's wedding. I'm already ready to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greece is absolutely on the top of my "wish" list for vacations. It just stinks that it's pretty expensive to get there. One day, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holyboobies!!! How does she look so hot preggers? Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!