Image Map

November 5, 2012

Weekend de Birthdaysssss

Happy Monday after Daylight Savings Fall back time!

Yes, it will be darker out earlier today,
but lawdy lawdy I needed that extra hour
of sleepy sleep this weekend.

My weekend consisted of BIRTHDAYS,
KICKBALL
and BIRTHDAY X2!

Again, a super busy weekend, but a super fun one.

Friday night consisted of visiting Sportyspice's classroom,
getting my hair did [hallelu]
and then a bday party at a bar near my house.

We had a blasty dancing around and hanging out with friends.
Sportyspice brought out her 2 newish roomies
and I had a great time hanging with them.

We stayed out later than planned
so I slept in Saturday while C went solo
to the Farmer's market.

Saturday morning was the KICKBALL league championship and it took all day.

Our team totally rolled everyone [with some ringers] but the timing was WAK!

Did I mention it was fahreezin? Yeah, I was wearing 3 layers, eek!

It was a really fun time playing on the National mall though.
Sometimes I forget
HOW LUCKY I am to have the National Monument so close.

I play there every week and it's crazy how many people only get to visit
this amazing place ONCE!

Anyway, after we won it was slow cooked bbq time then party time.

SportySpice and I were the only NON LAME kids in the apt
and rallied for our friends' bdays.

The place was super awesome and we had a great time dancing
and hanging out with friends.

Sunday morning I got up, missed church [sadface], did a devotional,
cleaned, did some yoga
then headed into DC for Birthday Brunch.

OH EM GOSH this food was amazeballs.
It was a Japanese brunch place and
at first glance I was bummed because
I didn't see anything I wanted for bfast.

However, they serve tapas style and since
we had had such a big group,
and it was unlimited food,
the waitress just kept bringing out different food.

SO GOOD!

Did I mention there were endless mimosas flowing too?

GUAVA flavor?!?!
Delish!
So amazing....now I'm hungry again.
I legit stuffed myself and had 23048038 mimosas.
Which meant nap time when I got home :)!

Dinner Sunday was with the family since my uncle was in town.
I did laundry and hung out before my soccer game.

We rocked it out, and my uncle even got to come watch, yay!

I was a really bad blogger this weekend and didn't take many pictures.
All I have are outfit pics....rats!
Ps.com the last one is a joke ;)

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sorry for the vanilla post today, lots going on before VACAY!

*PPSSdotdotCOMCOM, DON'T forget to VOTE tomorrow*

Linktastic time!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good weekend! You definitely are a busy gal. Love the outfits, especially the red jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! :) Have a blast on your vacation!!

    You need Instagram so you take pics more. Just saying. I think it's time. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, youre adorable! I love that you play kickball. makes my heart go pitter patter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun and busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy busy girl!!! Glad you had a good weekend! And cute outfit pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! I love Daylight Savings because I have to leave my house every morning at 6:20 am. I LOVE the extra light... nothing better in the mornings! Just found your blog and I have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind that I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you let us know the third pic was a joke. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!