February 20, 2014

Just a lil {giggle} fest

Sometimes you just need a laugh. 

Or a giggle to get you going for the day.

Since I'm scarmbling around at work today
before I leave for FLO-RIDA
I figured I'd post some funnies. 

Heaven knows I would enjoy a laugh. 

No matter what I do, the day I leave work early
is the day smoething  chooses to catch fire.

Fingers crossed it is an easy day today!

Now, enjoy a good giggle!

:::::::::::::::::::::////:::::::::::::////::::::::::::::::::::::
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]
Have a fabulous day friends :)

7 comments:

Jenn said...

hahah these are great! Thanks for sharing--awesome way to start my day off. Hope yours goes smoothly! Have a good trip!

Illegally Blonde said...

HAHAHA OMG I SO NEEDED THIS!!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Haha!! I loved the cheese one! Hope the day goes smoothly!

{Jessica} said...

Hahaha, the tin man at yoga. And the 'come at me bro' chick. Love. These were super funny!

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Thanks for sharing some giggles. I'm somehow glad that my parents didn't have cell phones yet when I was THAT age :-)

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

bahaha I needed all of these- literally almost spit out my redbull on the septic tank, fabulous wife and pancakes!

Brittany said...

haha these are great. My favorite one if the little birdie though! So cute!