Image Map

August 7, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Holy crap y'all.

HOLY CRAP!

Today marks ONE MONTH until my wedding.

ONE MONTH!


I know this whole WEDDING thing has been mentioned
a gobzillion times recently, but you know what,
that's where my life is right now. 

It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll wedding!

And packing. 

But mostly WEDDING!

There are so many things to get done,
and I'm really not STRESSING like before,
but with a list so long,
it's a little overwhelming.

I need to get a ton of things done this month.

Here is just a snippet of what my
August will entail.

 Hair ideas and trials
[Source]
Wedding Make up thoughts and trials
[Source]
 Picture thoughts
[source]
Table Seating Craziness
 
[Source]



Groom's gift ideas
other than groom gift ideas, there's more info about wedding crasher, in-laws and the drunks at the reception and the "how to deal"
[Source]
Final meetings with florists
So bright and pretty!
[Source] 
Plus lots and lots more. 

In one month I will be a Mrs.

I'll be Mrs. C!

I can't wait.

And despite my semi-stressed attitude,
I KNOW what's important.

The marriage and the blessing by God is ALL that matters.

One month from today will be amazing,
I know  it will be, I can just feel it in my soul.

Only four more wedding Wednesdays and then poof
all done. 

Dearest C,
I can't wait to see your face one month from today.
Our forever starts SO SOON!
xoxo,
Pinky

8 comments:

  1. Ok, so started crying reading this... the last part. I am so happy for you. I just cannot wait for you to experience a true, loving marriage. So blessed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! It is always fun reading about the excitement of a wedding! It will forever bring you back to your special day! I can't wait to see post-wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will come together (even if its a bit stressful) and like you said, you know the parts that really matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so excited, it's so cute. I'm so happy for you love. i will be keeping up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! That is SO exciting!!! I can't wait to see pics of your big, special day! Just remember to breath between now & then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now comes the fun (but still stressful) part... putting together all the details. Love the vintage-inspired hair ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One month already??! :) that is so soon! It will be perfect. It will be flawless. You will be the happiest (maybe with happy tears) you have ever been. It's an amazing feeling!!

    Quick tip about the pictures. If you have siblings make sure you get a picture with them from the photographer. My wedding, my brothers wedding and 2 friends' weddings that I was in last year none of us got a professional picture with our siblings taken. It is my biggest regret from the day. Make sure you get the pictures you want. Those are the memories from the day that will only happen once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One month-- eek!!! :) It will be here before you know it and EVERYTHING will be perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!