August 23, 2013

ZEEE Happiez and crappiez

I'm trying something new this week and linking up with Stephanie for:
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
Happies 

.:*:. Tomorrow is my makeup trial and bachelorette party WEEEEEEEEE! .:*:.

.:*:. Today is FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY! .:*:.

.:*:. C and I are making great progress on our TO DO List.:*:.

.:*:. Everyone I know is happy and healthy .:*:.

.:*:. Friends being incredibly gracious when they receive a late wedding invite. It's kind of awkward reaching out so late, but having such a large family really prohibited a lot of good friends getting invites first. .:*:.

.:*:. Family  reaching out to hang out during wedding week, FUN TIMES.:*:.

.:*:. Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumba and shakin' my thang .:*:.

Crappies

 .:-:. People verbally committing to the wedding, then sneakily responding in RSVP cards NO! Have the guts to tell use to our face, don't be rude. .:-:.

.:-:. Friend's family members being sick. Prayers needed please! .:-:.

.:-:. Still having a 'gut' after working out hard the past months. .:-:.

.:-:. The hangover that will be Sunday....oh vey! .:-:.

.:-:. Packing! I loathe it entirely .:-:.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay for the happies!
Sucks about people lying, that's not nice!
You couldn't have a gut if you tried to! You look great now and you'll look fab on your wedding day!

The Pink Growl said...

YAY for zumba and the wedding!!!

Alisha said...

Be happy at least they are RSVP-ing "No" and not RSVP-ing "Yes" and then they don't show. That is much worse, but, still frustrating.

Have fun this weekend! Drink lots of water! :)

Illegally Blonde said...

You will look awesome that day and you do not have a gut. love you

love jenny xoxo said...

I hope you have a blast this weekend!!! Sounds like so much fun! Have a shot for me :)

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

Helene in Between said...

have fun on your bach party!!!!!

Katie said...

make up trial. That is so relaxing. Sitting in a comfy chair while someone else brushes those soft brushes across your face. It's like a mini face massage hahah

Have fun at your bachelorette party!! :) :) Yes, Sunday will suck. Hope you took off work monday. You might need it.

Bunnie said...

happy friday! glad I found your blog again!!!

new follower :)

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Laura Darling said...

I can't believe people would say yes to your face and no on the card! How rude!!

Jamie said...

I want to see your makeup!

Jamie said...

Ps I know I suck but I am not flaking