Image Map

September 10, 2013

Wedding Week Guest Post: Janna

Hello friends! I'm still enjoying my mini-moon, so today I have the beautiful and amazing Janna here to guest post.

Janna and I have been friends for a few years and she is just one AMAZING chick. I love her personality, her vibe on life and her love story with her man.

She's been a major cheerleader of mine and C's relationship and a friend who knew we were right for each other, even before we did. Thanks for always being there sweet lady!

**********************************
 
Whatup peeps? I'm Janna.

When I stumbled upon P!nky's blog, I had no clue that we would still be friends two years later, and IRL friends at that! Let me just tell you, she is even MORE awesome in person, which sealed the deal.

One of the first things that we talked about was love and her relationship, and I'm going to tattle on her and say that she was scurred of marriage. Sssssshhhh don't tell her I told you. Luckily, I knew better than she did, and I knew her fairytale was just beginning...I am SO ecstatic to see her so happy, marrying her best friend, and about to embark on life's best adventure.

In that honor, I will share about my wedding, or I should say, elopement! Yep, that's right, we decided that a wedding wasn't for us, and we tied the knot as peacefully as possible. A lake setting, an Officiator, a few friends, and a jeep providing music were all we needed.




But it wasn't all so formal. To celebrate, we had a pool party that included lots of jello shots and good friends.




When I see P!nky and C, I think both. They are stinkin' cute and oh-so-FUN! My only hope is that they never forget to have fun and enjoy each other. The rest will fall into place.

Thanks for having me punkin', and I know you are going to have the time of your life!





4 comments:

  1. Two amazing girls (Pinky and Janna) in one post. I can almost not take it, I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pinky and Janna.. I knew you eloped but I didn't know you had a pool party to celebrate! We want to have a little "courthouse deal" (as I call it) but I've been wanting to have some type of little party after but not some big reception. I need to pick your brain about a few things possibly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love you, Janna! Your wedding/elopement story always makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you P!nky, and thanks for the love girls! Y'all are too sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!