Image Map

September 23, 2013

What....it's Monday again!?!?

Just like clockwork, the weekend has ended and again it's hello Monday.

You'd think I'd get used to it by now, huh?

So what happened this weekend?!?

I was able to catch up on sleep....WOOP!

I organized and attended a fun brunch with some awesome ladies. I'm hoping we can turn our sisters brunch into at least a bimonthly thing. It was a lot of fun and the food was amazing.
Sistas brunch
After brunch I came home, moved and put away more things in the apartment and then took a bit of a nap. Hey, brunch was super filling.

The plan was to organize and clean the apartment after my nap, but I received a surprise text from my best friend T saying she wanted to come down for dinner. Ummm yeah duh!

It work out perfectly because the husband was playing a golf tournament all day and wasn't going to be home until way after dinner time. T and I enjoyed some girl talk time and then went out to dinner and ate some amazing food together. Seriously, this weekend can be wrapped up with the word FOOD. 

Sunday was all about church, family, football [hellzyeahcowboys!!!! suckitskins] and then my first indoor soccer game since the wedding. It went well, we won and I had a goal which made me happy. 

I was pretty lazy the rest of the day and totally skipped the Emmys! #toooldforthatish

Now it's time to rock out this week. 

How was your weekend?

linking up with sami, meg and leanne

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. I used to get together with friend monthly for brunch but sadly everyone has moved outta state. Now we are lucky if we get together physically once a year. Thankfully we all chat basically daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good, fun weekend. Who cares if all the chores don't get done? Girl friend time is important :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good weekend! I skipped the Emmy's too but I heard they were pretty lame anyways.... but yay for breaking bad because that show is the $@%t! :)


    XOXO
    http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and love the "Pink" theme! Especially with October coming around <3

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The husband"!! Saying that NEVER gets old ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!