May 18, 2015

A Remix Repeat {Back to Back Champs}

That's right, y'all! We won… AGAIN! Back to back champs… HOLLLLLLLLA!!!

This weekend I…

… drove down to VA Beach for a kickball tournament with the sissys. Fortunately only hit a lil bit of beach traffic {PTL} and then made really good time getting to the hotel where Le Husband was waiting.

… prepped a ton Friday night to get all clean foods for the weekend. Talk about a stocked hotel fridge. 

… woke up early and headed to the fields to do business. 

… did well in pool play and during the eliminations run. Kicked in a tieing run and moved my teammates around the bases. I was super proud of how well the sissys did, too.

… played in the championship game and had an awesome bunt, which later scored, woohoo!

… celebrated a fabulous tournament win with my teammates. #backtobackchamps #theremix
 … loved sharing the money and the championship with my sisters.

… looked like I had streaky tan lines because of the dirt. #dirtbag 

… drove home through three torrential rain storms.

… came home, showered, stretched and passed out in bed.

… woke up bright and went to church, bought groceries, finally bought new wipers and got them installed all before 1030am. #whoami #productive #ijustwantedtosleep.

… made breakfast, did laundry, cleaned the apartment and prepped food for the week.

… finally made time for a lil nappypoo.

… slept through most of 101 Dalmatians. #kidatheart

… woke up, ate dinner then headed out to the ballet. The studio I attend had their spring recital and also did scenes from Coppelia so Babyspice, my mom and I attended the performance. It was super cute and  the older girls in the company had some beautiful lines. #dancingisbeautifulbutexpensive

… kicked tail in our soccer game after the ballet. #onegoaltwoassists #sistergoalwhatwhat

… came home, soaked in a Epsom Salt bath and used one of my most favorite masks. I loved this mask in high school but Biore stopped making it once I went to college. I was so ecstatic when I saw this on the shelf and my skin felt so smooth afterwards.

… finished dinner then tried to wait up for Le Husband to get home.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Linking up with these beautiful ladies whoop < 3

36 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Ahh congrats on the back to back wins - that's awesome!!! You had a jampacked weekend - as per usual :) I loved that mask too...thanks for the reminder that it was a great one!! Happy Monday love! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Kelli said...

Congrats on the win! Sounds like a nice weekend. I enjoyed an Epsom soak, too! I don't know if it does anything but sure is relaxing!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the back to back wins! So awesome! And yay for clean eating. I wish I could say the same about my weekend menu...eek! Happy Monday!

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

Kathy@RealTalk said...

congrats on the back to back win! you deserved that salt soak :)

Jess said...

Congrats girl!! That's awesome! I love 101 Dalmatians and realized I basically knew it word for word. ;) we broke out the sprinkler this weekend and Cam loved it! But bring on pool time!!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats on winning AGAIN!!!!

I need to get new wipers too! Thanks for the reminder!

Julia said...

Congrats on back-to-back wins, way to go! Sounds like a really full and fun weekend!

Sara said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!

Jessica said...

Yay for wins! So exciting! That watermelon in your fridge is making me have a serious craving:) A good epsom salt bath can cure anything that ails you!

Christina Sotherden said...

Looks like such a fun weekend - yay for the wins!! It's nice you had yesterday at home to catch up too!

Laura said...

Hi Pinky! I love your "tan lines"! Congrats on the big win!!

Mree said...

Congrats on the two wins!! So fab! Sounds like it was a fantastic weekend. Yay!

Alana Livingston said...

What a busy weekend! Congrats on the wins!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Yay for winning again, congrats! Looks like so.much.fun!!! And I loooove 101 Dalmations! I told my husband I want to name our next dog Pongo :)

Have a fabulous week!

Jen said...

Wahoo! Congrats on your win, that's pretty darn awesome! :)

Very Erin said...

Wow girl, you had a busy weekend! Congratulations on winning. Sounds like so much fun! I haven't played volleyball in ages. I most recently played in just a bar league a couple of years ago, but it was a blast!

Lara Ryan said...

Visiting from Tara's Weekend Update! Congrats on the back to back wins! That makes for a good weekend!! And that hotel fridge is awesome. Nice job stocking it!!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That mask is the best!

Running N Reading said...

Oh, my gosh; my husband and I BOTH are addicted to those Biore masks. I'm so glad we're not the only ones - ha! Congrats on your win; you ladies ROCK! Thanks so much for linking up with the blog today!

Erin LFF said...

Get it GIRL!! Woop woop!!! :) What a busy weekend too- you rocked it! I haaate driving in torrential rain, it stresses me out more than snow for some reason!? Also 101 Dalmatians forever will be my favorite Disney movie!

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

Holy cow, I need a nap just reading your recap :) Awesome weekend, so what sort of foods are in your fridge did you prep? Going to snoop around your blog to find out...if you don't have it, I think you need to post something :)

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

congrats on winning!! that is awesome. you're amazing! and i really need to try that mask, i have been really feeling the need for one, you know? and holy stocked fridge! you go girl!

Emily said...

Sounds like a busy busy weekend and congrats on the tournament win!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations, girly! You are awesome!

Shelby | Recent Somethings said...

Your weekends always wear me out haha you are a busy girl! And now I need to do more housework ;) Congrats on the championship again - so awesome! I have alllllways wanted a dalmatian named Pongo because of that movie ha.

Bitzy said...

sister <3<3<3

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Congrats on the win!!! And now I have a sudden urge to watch 101 Dalmatians...it's been years!

Candace Shiflet said...

dang girl! you are a busy busy bee!! :) Congrats on winning!! and I think your dirt tan is cool hahaa. K I need to try that mask!! I am always looking to try new scrubs and masks and that sounds amazinggg
xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

Amanda {Kids and Cabernet} said...

Man! You were so productive and active (as usual) great weekend girl! Xo

Nadine Lynn said...

Congrats on the wins!!! Sounds like a fun weekend. I love that Biore mask too!!! My skin is so so smooth afterwords!!! Hope you have a great week!

Kay R. said...

What a productive weekend! I really need to Start prepping food but I say that all the time. Congrats on winning - go team!

amanda @ as the wine cork turns said...

my favorite part of this is 101 dalmatians. now i want to go watch it!!!

Brianne said...

Congrats on being back to back champs! I alternated between watching & sleeping for most of the ABC Family Disney marathon.

MJ said...

Congratulations!

And by the way, championship job getting all that stuff in the mini fridge, I think you even beat me in sheer quantity. But it's good for me to have goals :)

Lara @ Cookies Cardio and Clothes said...

Congrats on the wins! Way to go!

Illegally Blonde said...

This post made me tired just reading it... and i didn;t do half the stuff you did this weekend. xoxo