May 15, 2015

Here We Go Friday, Here We Go!

YAY, it's Friday! Can I get a whoop whoop [whoop whoop]! Hooray for the end of the week and for a wonderful weekend ahead. And now it's hooooooray for Friday Favorites!

Favorite Quote of the Week: Because… the shoes!
[source]
Favorite Appointment of the Week: I scheduled a massage for yesterday and it was glorious. I was a bit nervous because it was with a different masseuse than normal and I'm kind of high maintenance. Since I'm petite most don't apply enough pressure so I'm not always the most relaxed when I leave. But, the stand-in did an amazing job and I left all noodley which is what I needed.
[source]
Favorite Delivery of the Week: I've heard incredible things about Blue Apron but have been hesitant to try it for one reason or another. Well, one of best friends gifted me a free meal and we received it earlier this week. Sportyspice and I cooked the burgers last night and they were delicious. The instructions are super easy to follow and the meals are pretty delicious, I just wish the portion sizes were bigger. I'm not 100% sure if I'll sign up for a membership or not in the future, but I did enjoy the change up of meals.

Favorite Funnies of the Week: Get your laugh on!
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]

From a friends personal Facebook…hilarious right?

Favorite links of the week:

+ People watching the Kardashians for the first time.


+ Happy 15 anniversary Center Stage.

+ One of the most incredible proposals ever. 

+ A wonderful story about a 911 operator that helped out a needy 81 year old cancer survivor.

+ 47 Wedding dresses that are gorgeous from the back. So many swoon worthy looks.

+ Yes, the first 10 minutes of running will always suck.

+ Sweetest story when a QB makes good on his promise to a childhood friend.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, dear friends < 3!!!!

**linking up here, here hereherehere and here this week**

24 comments:

Jen said...

So jealous of the massage, I desperately need one. Maybe soon!

Andrea Nine said...

You really had me at the squirrel!! Love a great nut funny!!! Great picks and hope your weekend is as fabulous as you are!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

Alana Livingston said...

I want a massage!! Lol
My favorite is the thunder players screaming about pizza rolls--that's my husband when he sees pizza on the meal plan hahahahah

MakeMeUpMia said...

Ha! That math funny, yep! I've seen Blue Apron around, I may have to check into it more. Although, small portions would not be good in our house haha. Happy Friday!

Kathy@RealTalk said...

hell yes to deep tissue massages! my RMTs have always been men because women just don't apply enough pressure.

Jess said...

I LOVE the quote this week! I am shoe obsessed! I was also gonna say the minion funny about the ocean is my favorite but I liked all of them. Ha ha. But the minions always make me happy! Have a great weekend!

Brittany Deskins said...

We made the mushroom-swiss burgers too last night and I loved them! My fiance is a plain ketchup and mayo guy so he wasn't thrilled with them. But it's one of the best Blue Apron recipes I've tried thus far! Visiting from the linkup!

Amanda {Kids and Cabernet} said...

You always find the best funnies - they always crack me up! Yay for a massage, tomorrow I'm getting a mani/pedi and I could not be more excited!

Hope you have the best weekend!

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh, these are too good! You found the best funnies this week!
Also, YAY for your massage!! I am so happy you indulged! I seriously never have more than one a year but after my mother's day massage, I'm thinking I need one once a month through this pregnancy, HA!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

SO jealous of your massage, that sounds amazing right now! And your funnies are always so awesome! I'm always laughing in my office and people probably think I'm crazy lol!

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

Emily said...

Ahhh I could totally go for a massage right now. It's been forever. Cracking up at all your funnies! Have a great weekend girlie!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Haha loving that math ecard soooo true! And the massage sounds heavenly, always amazing!

Happy Friday gurlie <3

Carly said...

I've been on the fence with Blue Apron too. I feel like i should just give it a try so I stop thinking about it. Have a great weekend!

Julia said...

Ohhh a massage sounds so good right now! I think we should all get weekly ones! :) Happy Friday!

Life As You Live It said...

That Kardashian thing had me cracking up, pretty much sums of my thoughts. Sometimes I can't look away though! I've been wanting to give Blue Apron a go, so many delicious options! Have a wonderful weekend!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Now all I'm dreaming about is a massage... on this rainy day it sounds heavenly!! And yes to shoes - all the shoes :) Have a great weekend, girly!

Erin LFF said...

Ahhh, I hope a massage is in my future sometime soon!! I haven't had one since our honeymoon!! 4 years ago! :) Love all your funnies today- that is DEF how pumped I get for pizza rolls hehe!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

oh my gosh i laughed at 'eat like no-one is watching. or dance, whatever' hahahahaha. eating is definitely more my style.
good to hear about blue apron! have a great weekend :)

Christina Sotherden said...

A great massage is seriously the best - I could really go for one right now!!

Mree said...

You find the best funnies. Have a great weekend.

Shelby | Recent Somethings said...

Haha true life I am sure about the shadow tantrum. Oh LAWD. I need the sign for dancing/eating/whatever I think haha. Glad you treated yourself to a massage! Happy weekend, pretty!

Elle Sees said...

i've never had a massage! i'm such a wimp with pain--i've always heard it hurts! omg yes about math. finally! i don't like it at all.

Evolve With Mary said...

Massages are the best! I'm getting a hot Salt Stone massage tomorrow. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.

Laura Darling said...

I've wondered about those Blue Apron meals! I think the change up would be fun, but I do love having leftovers!