Morning and happy new week, friends. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty awesome, but uber busy so I'm still rocking the tired pants today. Hopefully tonight I'l get some extra zzzzs and feel back to normal tomorrow.
* The beautiful nail color I chose thanks to Emily's post on Friday. I'm 99% a pink toes girl, but loved the coral color so I went for it on Saturday.
* Pretty pedicured toes. We took Mama B to get a pedicure for Mother's Day and we all had a relaxing time. Cheers to pretty feet to start spring. #sorryforthefootpicture #notafanmyself.
* Our Mother's day brunch at a Korean BBQ place. It was super delicious and Mama enjoyed her meal, card and flowers. We housed a ton of beef and rice and of course, sushi.
* Celebrated a truly amazing lady!
* A long morning kickball practice on Saturday morning. We have a tournament next weekend and tried to iron out all the kinks. Hopefully we will be able to repeat this year.
* The fun cookout at a friends house before a Cinco De Mayo party. #cheerstotieronefriends
* An empty whiskey and sangria bottle that was consumed that night.
* Both of the maxi dresses I wore this weekend.
* A two hour nap Le Husband and I took to catch up on our sleep.
* An amazing burger and milkshake that was consumed for dinner.
* A Sunday night soccer game.
* Prep work for the week.
How was your weekend? Tell me all about it!
****I hope all my mama friends were spoiled! To all my sweet friends who have lost their mother, please know I was thinking and praying for you on Sunday. And to And, to all the women out there that are dealing with complications getting pregnant, I am sending a big virtual hug to you! I can only imagine the silent suffering Mother's day brings, but I hope one May soon, you too will be celebrating a lil bundle of joy! < 3****