Image Map

December 11, 2012

I Pray I'm Strong Enough to Love

Source: weheartit.com via Pinky on Pinterest

Dear Husband...

These are not my vows, but they are my hopes and dreams for US!

I don't have you as my forever and always yet, but I can't wait until I do.

I've always wanted the dream, fairytale wedding and marriage. Since I was a lil girl, I knew I wanted to be a wife and then a mommy. I can't wait to be a family and to have that special bond with you and our children.

Okay, I'm rambling....first things first....

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE YOUR WIFE!

I can't wait to wake up next to you every day.

I can't wait to plan our life out together.

I can't wait for all of the new challenges and experiences we are going to have.

I am thrilled to pieces that I will be YOURS for the rest of my life.

You are the love of my life and I am the luckiest woman in the world.

But, I'm going to be 100% honest with you, I have am nervous about this marriage thing.

I wish I could say I know I'm ready to be a wife, but ehhh, I can't.

I'm still a stubborn DOB [daughter instead of son] and that's not going to change easily.

I like things my way and I often think it's my way or the high way.

Do you promise to still love and forgive me when I'm wrong but think I'm right?

I promise to remember all the little things you do for me, even if I don't always tell you thank you.

I know that marriage is a lot of hard work, but I'm pretty sure I'll forget that at times.

But, I promise you I won't forget that you gave me butterflies.

Or, that you are the most amazing man in the world.

I pray that God grants me the patience and disposition to love you the way you should be loved.

When I say my vows, I mean forever and always times a gobzillion.

No going back, even though there will probably be days we want to run away.

Being almost 30, I'm getting started a lil late in the game, but I STILL want 80 years of marriage with you.

I look at all the old couples out there, and that's what I want us to be like.

NO matter what comes our way, I want to rock life with you by my side.

I like to think I'm stronger than I look, so I HOPE I can be strong enough to love right.

To be the wife YOU need!

The wife God wants me to be.

I want to be THAT couple that people pin on pintrest [or whatever comes next] when we are old and wrinkly.

So, when I'm stubborn or mean, remind me of these words.....and don't forget,

I'm forever yours..... < 3

8 comments:

  1. This is very sweet and real love! Will and I had our "seal the deal" issues at the beginning, but when you know you are with the "one" it all works out! Plus I read "The Proper Care And Feeding of Husbands" and that helped ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this!! You are going to be a great wifey someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!! and i want to be that couple that are old and just in love holding hands walking down the street

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was so awesome Pinky! can you even imagine when you do get married and you get to show your hubs this? he will die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, that sounds like some wedding vows to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!