Image Map

February 20, 2013

Firsts

This list has been floating around blogesphere for awhile,
and I finally decided to dig it out of my
draft archives and publish it. 

I hope you enjoy and if you haven't 
tried it yet, DO IT NOW!

*********************Firsts*********************

FIRST thing I do in the morning
Turn off the alarm, grab a drink of water, turn on the Keruig. 

FIRST thing I do when I get home from work
Change out of work clothes and put on sweats or workout clothes.

My FIRST Kiss
I don't remember my first kiss as a kid, but my first real kiss was in high school. 
Late bloomer over here. 
Source: lockerz.com via Rhonda on Pinterest

My FIRST home
We lived on post in El Paso when I was born.

My FIRST car
1998 Toyota Corolla was the first car that was 'mine', but Daddy bought it before he left for Korea. The first car I bought by myself is the current car I drive, a 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe named Sassy. I LOVE HER! 
 
My FIRST accident traffic violation
I actually had a fender bender three months after I received my license, but never told my parents. The lady didn't have the time to deal with it and since there was no damage, she just drove off. My first legit violation was a speeding ticket driving home from my college bf's home during Christmas break.

The FIRST thing I wanted to be when I grew up
The President of the United States
Source: instagr.am via Karin on Pinterest

FIRST drink of choice
Regular drink: probably water or sweet tea. Alcoholic drink: wine.

FIRST dessert of choice
Hmmm so hard. . . anything with chocolate in it. Or ice cream.

FIRST choice restaurant
Oh snap, no idea. Depending on my mood,
something really classy and romantic
or a great Mexican restaurant with sangria and guacamole.
FIRST song that comes to mind
Drop it Drop it LOW GUUUUUUUUUURL


FIRST major purchase
My 7 piece bedroom set. I LOVE IT!

FIRST job
Does babysitting count? That was my first job ever. My first job in the real world was a temp. It wasn't the best thing in the world, but it gave me a ton of freedom to make my own work days and take fun trips.

FIRST time I flew
I can't honestly remember my first flight, but I do remember going on a plane in third grade for my great-grandmother's funeral in Wisconsin.

FIRST "Big girl" job
 My temp job became a REAL job and I was an administrative assistant at a law firm. The work was boring but the ladies were great and knew I was using this job as a stepping stone to my current job. Working for a small firm was fantastic, it paid the bills and we had pretty decent vacation time. 

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, that picture of guac has me craving it at 9am haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I saw this on another blog as well... totally doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhh I want the guacamole! I want it I want it.
    I was a late bloomer to with the kissing. At least the real kissing. I don't quite count spin the bottle kiss parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness, that guac looks AMAZING. HAHAH! HOW great is it to change out of work clothes into sweats or yoga pants??? LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at sangria and guacamole:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!