Image Map

February 28, 2013

Thoughts on a Thursday




1] I'm getting married!!!!! I'm getting married!!!! I'm getting married!!!

2] I'm worried about becoming the 'I'm getting married girl'! I know it's only been less than two weeks, but I feel like the only thing on my brain is wedding stuff. I promise this blog won't become all wedding, but there will definitely be documentation and venting when needed ;)!

3] This blog is such a blessing. I know it's small, but the friendships I've formed from it are so amazing. I was SO excited to share my engagement news with the blogesphere. THANK YOU for all of the sweet emails and comments, y'all truly made my day/week.

4] Speaking of happy news in blogland, I'm SO GLAD a certain CLO has finally shared hers! #spicy!

5] My trip to Florida this past weekend [recap on Monday] was so amazing. But, the warm weather has made me extra susceptible to the cold here. #IWANTSUMMERNOW!

6] Le rear needs to get in le gear!!! Workouts have fallen by the wayside recently and now I need to get back on track. Not only do I have a wedding to be in shape for [!] I signed up for the Tough Mudder in April. I'm determined to do better than last race and kick @$$ this time.

7] This weekend we are celebrating Sportyspice's birthday and I'm super excited. She turned 27 on Tuesday, holy frijoles where did the time go?!?!? < 3 you sissyboo!

8] Why oh why did the crafty gene skip me?!?! I'm trying to put together a cute lil summin' summin' for my bridal party, but I'm 12 kinds of nervous it won't come out correctly. Pray for me hokay?

9] Life is amazing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaahhhhh! You are getting married! You are getting married!!! You are going to have fun planning and I know your sisters will help you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl - i'm a new follower :)

    Congrats about the upcoming wedding! I saw your ring and proposal and it looks amazing!!! So excited for you!
    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best !!!:)
    Do you want to follow each other ?:)
    Let me know.
    Www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am EXCITED to see your wedding posts so girll post as many as you like! It's your blog to do what you like (we all know there will be plenty of humor and "pinkiness" mixed in!)

    I know I already said it but congrats!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!