Image Map

October 20, 2011

It's OK and What I'm Playin


Linking up with Neely today for "It's OK Thursdays"


...to have a blah week of posting, hey it happens...

...to be majorly moody this week...hey mother nature you stink...

...that I am MAJORLY stressing about my 10 year high school reunion. Seriously having flash backs to high school and do not want to go back to that insecure girl...

...to STILL not know what the WHAT is going on with my blogger video! LADIES PLEASE HELP ME! My blogger won't let me upload videos, always says error, am I missing something?...

...that I STILL haven't uploaded a Vegas recap. Next week on my HONOR!...

...to plug BabySpice's new blog post....HIL to the LARIOUS!!!...

...that I have KNOWN what I want to be for Halloween however haven't done ANYTHING to prep for my superawesomesparklycostume...

...that I haven't worked out in a week (except for soccer)...

...to have SKIPPED choir practice last night because it was already 15 minutes late starting...

...to still be annoyed at C because of stupid stuff. I'm normally the BEST at letting things go and move on, but you know what NOT THIS WEEK!...

...that NOW I am reading Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus to try and figure everything out. Look, I'm TRYING TO LEARN...

...that I'm STILL not on Pinterest...

...to buy 6 of the new shades of OPI since it's a Muppet's Theme!...

...to STEAL this adorable picture from the adorable Jessie! Thanks girlie, love your fonts!...




Yes I KNOW these are old school, but I heard all of them yesterday and it REALLY improved my mood and took me back to happy times when I was young girl.


Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper"


Dire Straits "Walk of Life"


Katrina and the Waves "Walking on Sunshine"

2 comments:

  1. You bought all 6 shades of the OPI Muppets?! Soo jealous! I was lusting over them this weekend at the store! You should do a post on them :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Elenve

    ReplyDelete
  2. must.have.muppets.nailpolish.now.
    also, thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!