Image Map

December 5, 2013

TWENTY DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

 

No, I'm not excited at all!
[fingers crossed so it's not lying SANTA]

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

Anyone else out there SUPER excited yet?!?
I really love this time of year and find it
so refreshing because so many people
are trying to help others.
People are more willing to be kind
and that's awesome too.
This morning the three sissys assisted with the morning shift
at our church for project Hypothermia and it was
a great experience in God's grace. 
I love mission work!
I also love all of the beautiful music and performances
around this time of year. 
Three stations on the radio here are blasting Christmas music
and it makes my commute that much more fun.
I honestly don't mind the traffic
while I'm fa la la la laing.
 You can also find my streaming the Nutcracker 
on Youtube daily. 

Such an amazing ballet, I really want to see it
performed at the Kenndy Center one day.
[You listening Santa and husband?]

This is my FAVORITE dance and one 
that is on constant repeat :)!


What are your favorite Christmas songs
or favorite Nutcracker scene?

*******************

 

My cheer today is two things:
my awesome Christmas coffee mug
and our Crismon tree at church.

I was up way earlier than normal to help with project
HYPOTHERMIA at my church
so a pretty mug with delicious coffee was a MUST
to keep me from being crazy.

Hopefully it worked ;)

While we were cleaning up, after the homeless left our church
I went upstairs to grab something and saw our beautiful
Crismon tree and couldn't help but smile.

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww! The tree looks amazing! Love this time of year too - sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for volunteering and doing a bit to make the world a better place :)
    Love the coffee mug and the tree is so pretty! I love Xmas trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elf is my verrrrry fav! I can't wait to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elf is my favorite movie!! This time of year is the best! Your tree looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twenty days until Christmas and only 15 until Mia's birthday! CRAZY! I feel like it's too fast ONLY because I don't want my baby to grow up, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Elf gif made me giggle when I saw it - love that movie SO much! "SANTA? I know him...10 am tomorrow, Santa's coming!" Lol.

    You are such a sweetheart. Love that you are making an effort to help others in this season - that's the true holiday spirit right there:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Elf gif made me laugh when I came to your blog :)

    You sure do love you some Christmas time!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nutcracker! Especially the Arabian number.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!