July 28, 2015

C U R R E N T L Y


Reading - my BODYPUMP materials and the script I've written for the video I have to tape soon. #coachingistough
Anticipating- Saturday morning. I'm attempting one of my fitness goals and am quite nervous.
Buying - all the things from the Nordstrom's sale. I've been way too shoppy lately, oooops! #newjewleryandleggingsrock
Praying - for guidance in our new ventures. I know where we want to go, we just need to find a way to get there.
Listening - to two different songs on repeat. The dub step in this beat gets me grooving every time I hear it and after out trip to Colorado, this song holds a special meaning so I'll turn it on and remember our super fun trip.
Watching -A lot of reruns, summer TV is pretty dull for us since we don't have Prime or Netflix. I'm still loving Astronaut Wives Club [get on the wagon ladies] and Le Husband and I have been watching a bunch of Triple D episodes.
Devouring -  Salads. Well, not devouring just eating to prep my body for this weekend. I wish I was devouring pizza and burgers, haha. #summerfoodsarethebestfoods
Loving - summertime. I never want the summer to end! #stayawayfall
Hating - sports injuries that seem to pop up right before a big athletic event. 
Wanting -to really kill it this weekend. #fingerscrossed #willkeepyouposted
Hoping - I don't fail on Saturday.
Feeling - stressed about vacation plans that just kind of popped up. 
Wishing - I still had my May/June body. All of the vacation food and decisions after vacation has really taken a toll on my physic. I don't regret any of the food I ate [well maybe the random Starbucks], but I can feel all the extra calories.

linking up *here*

19 comments:

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Good luck this weekend girl! You're going to crush it! And vacation food decisions are never a good idea after the fact. But sometimes you just have to live a little... right?

<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes

BLovedBoston said...

Girl you are going to rock this weekend - nothing to be nervous about! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Nikki said...

Good luck this weekend! I am suuuure you will rock it!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

you won't fail on saturday, you've got this! and i'm sure you'll get back to pre vacation body soon enough! and oh no to injuries :( sorry love!

MakeMeUpMia said...

Girl I hear ya, I'm in prep mode for Cancun now and definitely feeling those extra calories I've consumed recently. Ugh! You will do great this weekend, no doubt!

christina @ the new mrs said...

Good luck this weekend! Vacation food decisions are always a pain to deal with after - but SO worth enjoying in the moment :)

Michelle said...

Astronaut Wives Club - yup, watching it. Missed the last two weeks so I have to catch up. Not a bad show for a summer watch. Love the era though (my time). You're going to do great this weekend! Loved seeing you here on Tuesday Talk!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

nothing to be nervous about (if it's what i think it is)...you've been prepping and everything will kick ass :)

Jen said...

No reason to be nervous, you are going to rock it! :)

Meg Taylor said...

I never want summer to be over, either :) Is Astronaut Wives Club on Netflix? Probably not since it's so new, right? I always forget to start watching shows haha!

Shelby | Recent Somethings said...

Praying for guidance...always around here ;) Good luck on Saturday, girl! You're going to rock it! xx

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

Whatever it is on Saturday...and I think I might have an idea, good luck, you'll rock it and if you don't pretend that you are, people won't notice :) I love these currently posts, btw.

Illegally Blonde said...

You look fine. Stop beating yourself up.

courtney jones said...

You will seriously be fine this weekend and you will 100% rock it! You look absolutely fine so don't be to hard on yourself, but I know how you feel as I feel the same after a vacation when I eat whatever I want to eat for a whole week. Also sending all the good vibes your way for your new venture lady xo

Amanda {Kids and Cabernet} said...

Ugh the Nordy's sale. I've had to use all self control. I did buy some earrings though, I couldn't resist! I'll live vicariously through you :)

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Finally on the Astronauts Wives Club wagon (actually watching it as I type this!) and yay for Nordstrom sale goodies :-D

Liz Joiner said...

I got faith in you for your fitness goal!! You got this. Girl you are beautiful! I don't think you've gained any weight at all.
liz sundays with sophie

The Pink Growl said...

Hope you kick some booty on Saturday! :) You got this!

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

ooo pumped for the weekend for you- you got this!! Miss you and hope all is well friend! Muah! xo