Image Map

July 2, 2015

L < 3 V E & Hate {tag}

Beautiful Amanda tagged me in this Love/Hate post last week and I was so happy to play along. I really enjoy reading these kind of posts because it's a fun way to learn more about people. The rules are you have to share 10 things you love, 10 things you hate and then tag 10 other people to play along.

L < 3 V E 

Smores: They are so delicious and remind me of summer time.

Clean Sheets: Slipping into clean sheets after a long day is the best feeling.

Wine on a warm summer night at the pool:
Sun kissed shoulders, friends and wine, what could be better?

Laughing until my eyes tear: I love to laugh with those I love.

Baby kisses:
No explanation needed here.

Fresh flowers: I love fresh flowers sprinkled through my home. It just makes my heart smile.

Disney movies: They make you laugh, cry and teach you what matters most in life.

Dinner date nights: A nice dinner out with drinks, apps, a main course and then a small dessert is one of my favorite date nights with Le Husband. Good food and good company just go so well together.

A spa day with a facial and a massage: I love being pampered.

Surprise snail mail: I am a huge fan of sending sneak attack snail mail because I love making my friends smile. Getting a card in the mail makes checking the mail box much more fun right?

H@te


Beer: tastse like pooh, eew!

Drama and people that start it because their lives are boring and they need to feel special: Sorry your life isn't fun and you have to stir up stuff to feel better about yourself, but can you just move on and leave those that don't care alone?

Fake people pretending to be something they are not: Just own who you are, darling. Pretending to be rainbows and butterflies when you're really rain clouds and mosquitoes is silly, people will see through the facade soon enough.

Copycats that never give out credit. #doyourownthingorgivecreditwhenitsdue #findyourownfriends

Traffic: Hate, hate, hate, double hate, loaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe entirely.

Inconsiderate people: We all have to live together, let's be kind okay?

People being on their phones at the dinner table: I get taking a picture of the food or pulling up something to share, but I get so sad/angry when I look around a restaurant and see couples and families sitting together looking at their phones. Engage in real talk, people!!!!

Negative people that complain about everything [it's too hot, it's too cold, it's too perfect]. No one wants to be part of your constant negativity so zip it and just keep the negative comments to yourself.

Failing at something athletic:
I hate failing, but failing at something athletic really puts me in a funk.

A messy kitchen: I am OCD about having a clean kitchen and start to get anxious when it's messy. I will stay up late or be late to work because I'm putting everything away and wiping everything down.

Tagging these fabulous ladies!
Carolyn of  lifeloveandpuppyprints
Pamela of sequinsandseabreezes
Meghan of champagneandsuburbs
Courtney of fromheretoeternity
Christina of thenewmrs
Lynn of dispositivemotion
Amanda of meetatthebarre
Laura of tinytoeslittlenose
Shelby of recentsomethings
Jen of marathonsanddogtags

Linking up with *kristin*& *annie*

25 comments:

  1. Pinky I love your love list, if my new honey wasn't traveling so much I'd definitely send a quick card... it is nice to get something fun in the mailbox.

    As far as the hate, I love my phone but when I'm out with my honey... the phone is in my purse. Talking to each other is becoming a lost art...♡















    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's hard to compete with baby kisses because they really are the sweetest thing ever!!! I totally agree about the phone thing, I once saw a whole family on their phones the parents and two daughters and was so sad for them! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to smores! Especially during the summer... and fall.. oh wait, just any time! And how did I not know you didn't like beer? It's definitely something that has to grow on you. I'm still not sure I love it but I drink it haha!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg phones/devices at the dinner table - I CAN'T STAND THAT. it drives me nuts and i have a strict no device/no distraction policy when it's meal time or family time. i see that all the time and i'm like: well, how do you expect to get to know what's going on with your kids when you aren't even engaging them in REAL CONVERSATION?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate beer, negative people, and drama too! And I LOVE laying by some pool with some wine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! We have a lot of similar loves/hates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haaate how attached we've all gotten to our phones - it really is so sad. But YES to everything on your love list! I'm so looking forward to s'mores and wine this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that snail mail was still common - or even e-mailing! E-mails felt more personal than communication on social media.

    YES about the phones. It is ridiculous that people most be constantly available to everyone these days. I was born in 1988, I remember when it was still normal to leave a message on somebody's answering machine and not get an answer within twenty-four hours. Now I hear people bitching because they texted somebody four hours ago and the person still hasn't responded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly, I've also been late to work because I was insistent on cleaning up the kitchen. I refuse to leave the house until things are in order...probably because I know I'm the one who will have to clean it up when I get home lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have so many of the same LOVE things! i LOVEEE that! ;) and i recently had to cut a friend because of some crazy drama--not my circus, not my monkeys! hope you're having a great week girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! Loving your gifs! And girl.. I could eat s'mores all day and all night long! Mmmm.. the perfect summer food staple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These love/hate posts look like so much fun! No one has tagged me though so I'd feel silly doing one without the tag.

    I love smores, it's times like these I lived up north to enjoy a nice good bonfire. My favorite disney movie is either Lion King, Mulan or Aladdin, I make Kyle watch all of them at least several thousands times a year.

    #bornanoriginal
    #dontdieacopycat

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMM smores! One of my favorite things about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's watch Disney movies and eat s'mores together while we celebrate no drama people mmmk? Haha this is great! Happy 4th, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hare, hate, hate, loathhhhhe entirely...Might that be a line from The Grinch by chance?;) Love!

    Such a fun post today:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your loves (of course!) especially snail mail - the best! And I can't stand drama filled/fake people either. Ugh... why live your life that way?!

    Have a fabulous holiday weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hare, hate, hate, loathhhhhe entirely...Might that be a line from The Grinch by chance?;) Love!

    Such a fun post today:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love clean sheets, yes!!! :) Thanks for tagging me can't wait to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love getting to know you a little more! I love clean sheets, nothing better than getting into bed with clean sheets after a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Surprise snail mail really is the best! Every day when I check the mail, I think "maybe someone sent me something!" I'm always optimistic! And thanks for the tag, will have to put together a post when I'm back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes to all of your loves! I could have written the same list. I still need to do this tag :) and I absolutely hate traffic! Especially if there is no reason for it like there is a bend in the road...there might not be road on the other side of that bend...better go slow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY so happy you played along! I think all of your loves are some of mine too :) it's the little things xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Uhm...I don't know if beer tastes like pooh, because I've never tasted pooh...but it tastes a whole lot better than I imagine pooh would taste ;)

    Your RHONJ - I can't believe I am drawing a blank at her name - that gif is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am the same way about the kitchen. I cannot have dishes in the sink or crumbs on the counter or anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My patience has ran quite thin lately with the negative people! EW!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!