Image Map

July 24, 2015

Just a Lil Nordstrom Five

Hello, bunnies! Happy Friday to y'all! I hope your week flew by and you are ready for the weekend. If I'm honest this week was a bit of  blah in my neck of the woods, but I'm looking forward to a chill weekend after the craziness that was last weekend. Do you have anything fun planned this weekend or are you just chilling out, too?

In place of the normal Friday Faves, I thought I'd share my five Nordstrom purchases.  This was my first time shopping the anniversary sale and I was like a kid in a candy store with all the fun price reductions. I managed to keep it within reason and scooped up some fun baubles and the Zella legging that are oh so popular in blogland.
Kendra Scott Dylan Stone Pendant: I saw a few other friends had purchased a different version of this necklace and I decided I need to add to my Kendra Scott collection. I'm happy with the color, but it is a lot smaller than I expected. I had planned to use it as a statement necklace, but now I'll use it layered with other necklaces.

Zella Live In Leggings: These leggings look true to their picture and I love the grey coloring. I do have a question though to the Zella lovers, are they normally tight or are they supposed to be super comfortable? Per Zella's sizing I bought size XS however they are a lil constricting, is this normal or should I size up to a Small?

Zella Live In Leggings: The black leggings are reversible [so fun] and have bit more room than the grey version, but I still would like opinions on sizing. #blogfriendadviceisthebest

Kendra Scott Arden Cuff: I blame my BOFF for my Kendra Scott obsession [love you] and am happy to use this sale to add to my collection. This bracelet is the perfect addition to what I already wear and it fits really well on my small wrists.

Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings: I know everyone and their mother will have these studs, but I've had them on my list for a year. I always love having pops of pink earrings and these will go nicely with the pink and silver studs I already have at home. Personally I don't think you can ever go wrong with more pink ;)!

Have you received your purchases yet? What did you buy? Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday, loves < 3!

 **linking up  Here  here hereherehere and, here this week**

35 comments:

  1. nice items, i like the bracelet
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thee things and stud earrings! I've seen them a bunch lately on different blogs and really want a pair! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that KS necklace for my birthday and I'm seriously wearing it on repeat. LOVE! It is small but definitely perfect for layering. And I need those KS earrings in my life!!!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the zella leggings but capri version and I'm actually wearing them now on my way to the gym :) I love the studs you got! Hope you have a great weekend love! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh I love the Kendra scott pieces you picked!!!! I also ordered the leggings, earrings, and a tunic. So fun! Have the best wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zella leggings are my favorites! I say if you wear a size 4 in Lululemon, the xs in Zella is about the same fit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the necklace - something you could wear every day for sure. And of course you know I love the earrings:) For that price, even if we only wear them this year while they are trendy, it's still a good deal! Thought about buying another pair as a Christmas gift to my Kate Spade obsessed sister, lol. I have never tried the Zella leggings, but hear good things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those earrings!! So you! I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't know about this Nordstrom sale but it seems that every blogger knows about it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the Zella leggings! I find mine fit tightly but they're not super constricting.. at least with Nordstrom it's free exchanges so maybe try the small if you're not sure? Now I want that KS necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way about the stud earrings… but somehow they are still in my shopping cart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had those earrings in my cart and decided to remove them. Now I am regretting that. I totally think I need them in my life. Great picks. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard SUCH amazing things about the Zella leggings, I think it's time I pull the trigger. Let me know how they are!! Also, I love Kendra Scott anything, especially that bangle. Super cute! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just got the pink ones in the mail this week. i've had them on my list for a year as well, it seems. and they are always sold out. grr. not anymore!! they are bigger than i thought but i still love them. hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first pendant stone necklace is gorgeous!! You know you're in mom mode when you ONLY look at the baby sales during the Nordstrom sale, ha ha! When did it stop being fun to shop for myself?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Kate Spade earrings are gorgeous! I've been seeing them everywhere. I'd love to see how they look in person...the link takes you to a pair of leggings btw...Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought the Zella leggings & glitter stud earrings too! Love them both!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choices friend! :) If anyone should have those pink sparkle earrings, it's definitely you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those Kendra Scott pieces are gorgeous!! I need those glitter studs in my life!!!!! Great finds!!

    Xoxox
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Leggings are like hair ties; you can never have enough ;) Stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway in August because I know those earrings are part of it (Kids and Cab is hosting and it's killer!). Happy weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your new jewels!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the suggestions. I've been looking for new leggings and I haven't been able to find any that I like yet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh boy, this sale is going to be the death of me!!! I already made my purchases, and then keep seeing everyone else's favorites which makes me want to go spend more - eeeek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE those earrings, so pretty! I have heard the Zella leggings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the leggings, they look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hmmmm i have the zella leggings and mine are not constricting at all.. they are tight and comfy and suck everything in, but not in a painful way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kendra Scott always has the best jewelry, and the Arden Cuff is so pretty! It also looks really pretty with a few layered together.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Zella leggings are my fave! I do buy my regular size and they are snug but not uncomfortable. You definitely needed those glitter earrings...I bought the multi colored ones and can't wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all of your jewelry pieces! And I resisted the sale, but really want to try the zella leggings still!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love what you picked, I have the KS necklace and earrings, and LOVE them! I also got the zella leggings, in both the xs and s. I ended up keeping the small, even though I'm only 5'1". The are long on me, but the xs were just too tight for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I bought the Kate Spade studs and the Kendra Scott necklace! LOVE them! The pink glitter is so fun and girly! I love the cuff too, but had to draw the line somewhere! I hear the leggings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the pendant. And Im a sucker for leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love love love everything you picked! Zella leggings are amazing (so are Hue for a slightly less athletic look), and all that jewelry is so you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!