Image Map

July 19, 2015

United Taco Supreme Villains Soccer Weekend

This weekend I…

… snapped up some beauties from the Nordstroms sale.

… joined one of my best friends for a movie in the park, Friday night. Can you believe I'd never seen Ancrhormand until that outing? #notclassypinky #funny movie.


… went home, prepped for my soccer tournament and then did the airport circle of fun waiting to pick up Le Husband. His flight was a bit delayed, but I watched it land which was pretty cool. #sogladheshome.

… passed out.

… woke up SUPER early for my 8am soccer game. #notcoolsonotcool.

… rejoiced in the early morning clouds.

… played well both games and was happy we won both :)!


… joined the team for brunch at a new to me reastaruant.

… made everyone laugh with my french toast and a side of steak order. #gottagetthatprotien #iworkout.


… drank plenty of mimosas.

… took a fifteen minute nap during my favorite James Bond movie. #dieanotherday

… jumped awake, got dressed in my new RW&B swag and met babyspice out for the USA Gold Cup game. Cheered loudly when we scored [six goals] and hydrated with water while everyone else played beer pong.


… loved all the compliments on my new scarf and BOOOOOOOOTS!

… went to dinner with Babyspice at one of our favorite sushi spots. #sisterbondingwithsushi

… went home and passed out at 10pm. #tiredpup

… woke up, did some yoga and finally just relaxed with a lil Mulan in the morning.

… cried when I saw the brother of a  high school friend passed away, due to his complications with AT. He defied the odds his whole life and even brought on Ben Affleck as a supporter [video here]. Even though death was the known outcome of AT, my heart breaks for her and her family, if you have a moment, please send her family prayers and good thoughts.

… rocked the first braid in my entire soccer career. #whowheresabraid


… played three soccer games on Sunday and our team ended up winning the championship, woopwoop! #unitedsupremacyforthewin #tacosupremeisnumberone #nogameslost

… sprinted from our championship, with BabySpice, to our indoor game. #toomuchsoccer

… won that game despite not being able to play with my left foot and ended the weekend 6 - 0!

… jumped into an ice bath to help my old lady body heal. #thankyougruforkeepingmecompany

How was your weekend? Did you have an active or restful one?

Linking up with these beautiful ladies whoop whoop < 3

26 comments:

  1. Wow you had a busy weekend! That ice bath... brrr! I've never done one despite hearing how much it helps! Glad you won your soccer game too! Yay for all the mimosas! :)

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you guys won!!! I have to say I'm exhausted reading about your weekend you are a weekend warrior girl!! Hope you have a fab Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always a good weekend when mimosas and a winning soccer game are involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brunch looks DELISH! And I totally watched Mulan too, loved all the Disney movies they were playing.

    Have a fabulous week gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a jam packed weekend!!! I hope you're not too tired today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I miss having a Nordstrom close, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had quite the busy weekend! So fun! Love your new scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm tired just reading your busy weekend lol! But it sounds like a blast!!! You go, girl!!!!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy weekend, as always, ha ha! You always have so much going on and I love it! But you always manage to fit in some relaxing time and good food as well, yum!!
    Ugh, that ice bath photo made me cringe when you posted it over the weekend but I bet your body has been thanking you for it ever since!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a busy weekend full of activity and sports! LOL @ your french toast with a side of steak. Sounds like something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the wins! I love the braid. I cannot believe that you hadn't seen Anchorman before. I love that movie. Steak & french toast sounds like an awesome combo actually haha. It brings the best of 2 worlds together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A movie in a park sounds so fun!! A place near me does them on Saturdays.. I need to go sometime!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would it surprise you if I said I've never seen anchorman? Your weekend looks great, sushi, Mulan, and soccer? All the things I want in a weekend. Congratulations on the win!

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mulan and despicable me 2 great movies! Disney/children movies will always be my favourite ha! I can see all our conversations being about disney films. I am so happy that you won your soccer tournament woop you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you do all of that in one weekend????? I am impressed lady. That story is heartbreaking......

    Your new boots are fantastic! Definitely need some details on those badboys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's brother; what a devastating loss. I am happy, however, to hear about your wins this weekend - woo hoo! Sounds like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, just reading about your weekends makes my body tired! I don't know how you do it! Glad you had a good one - all of the food looks ahhhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a sports playing machine!! I'm tired just reading, ha ha! I want to go to an outdoor movie. That looks like so much fun. We love Mulan and Despicable Me in our house. You'd fit right in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i haven't seen anchorman lol. oh my gosh, french toast and steak - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am craving sushi now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a full weekend! LOL at french toast and steak!! OMG I am always cold so an ice bath sounds absolutely miserable to me, lol! So sorry to hear about your friend's brother!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The movie in the park sounds like so much fun! And that french toast, mmm, now you have me craving that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please please please share your sale favorites! I have been stalking blogs to see if there is anything else I need! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how sweaty I look next to you in the indoor picture #sweatysister. Thanks for playing, we loved having you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Spending time with sisters is so important! You are the soccer queen! Movies in the part are super fun. Thanks for linking up this week!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!