Before we get started, I have to give a HUGE THANK YOU SHOUT OUT to my lovely guest posters. Ladies, y'all had amazing posts and I am so thankful to have you as my friends. Thanks for being FABULOUS! < 3
Alright, let's dive into my June 2015!
Today I. . .
1. Participated in a pretty uncomfortable phone conversation.
2. Am hurting like crazy. Oh my goodness, our gym work out KILLED ME!
3. Tried two new recipes [avocado fries and coconut chicken] and was pleasantly surprised in the result.
4.Was bummed when a fun plan for the weekend didn't workout because of bad websites.
5. Am so tired!
6. 90% of my day was spent on the couch watching sports and I didn't hate it.
7. Got laundry done and a lil tan at the pool. #greatsunday
8. Tonight I watched the USA beat Australia in the WWC and it was an awesome experience. #USA!
9. Attended the Royal Ballet's performance of 'Don Quixote' at the Kennedy Center with Babyspice. #awesomebirthdaypresent #amazingperformace #iloveballet
10. Rode Babs into DC for our kickball game. #cheerstomyfristroadride
11. Felt amazing in my yoga class because my flexibility is getting better. #yogi #namaste
12. Went out on a Friday night [shocking I know] for a good friend's birthday dinner. #rockerchicoutfit
14. Looked like a hippy and crashed Babyspice's church brunch. #thankssissy
15. Realized I need to step up my new recipe game.
16. Had my last hair color and cut with my amazing stylist. I'm so sad she is moving :(!
17. Did something extremely outside my comfort zone and signed up for BODYPUMP instructor training, holy crap! #onlyhavetendaystolearneverything #didibiteoffmorethanicanchew #scaredpoopless
18. Am extremely nervous about my training and have read my two tracks 100 times.
19. Packed everything up for our tournament this weekend. #beprepared
20. Found that homemade pizza, wine and menchies in a tornado warning helps ease the sting of a bad day ending loss. #myhusbandisamazing #spygame
21. Feel like I let my team down and came to realization that I am a good kickball player but not a great one.
22. Am so exhausted it isn't even funny, my body hurts and I don't want to be at work.
23. Ate one of the most delicious burgers of my life. #yummy
24. Went out for dinner [again] and watched the finals of the CWS. #gohoos
25. Wanted to flip out on a coworker. #learnmanners #stopbeingannoying
26. Listened to my BODYPUMP track music a gobzillion times. #mylipsaremovin
27. Jumped into the unknown and attended training and then drove to DC for a retirment cruise. I know my body is going to hate me tomorrow, but you do this for family and friends that are family. #peoplebeforesleep
28. Feel so ecstatic beacuse I got a 3/3 in my BODYPUMP training and Mama B's party went off without a hitch. I love when everything comes together and am so happy I didn't miss out on the fun.
29. Am a walking zombie. Everything in my body [especially my shoulders] is sore. #norestontheweekend
30. Watched the USA women beat Germany in the #WWC semifinal! #USA