Image Map

July 27, 2015

Chill Weekends Make Me Happy

Morning and happy Monday,  ladies. I hope you had a good weekend. Thankfully mine was much chiller than last weekend and I enjoyed the down time immensely. 

This weekend I… 

… started the weekend of with a lovely date night with Le Husband at our favorite Italian joint. The food was divine as usually and I was stuffed after the fabulous mushroom risotto, lemon ricotta ravioli and of course my favorite, the tiramisu for dessert. #isthereanythingbetterthanagoodmealwithgoodcompany #ilovetiramisu

… watched a movie then went to bed.

… slept in Saturday morning and enjoyed not having to be anywhere. 

… baked my famous Oreo cupcakes for our women's team BBQ. #bettycrockersaycupcake

… enjoyed catching up with one our captains and some how drank a whole bottle of Sangria by myself. 

… did not enjoy the uniform discussion that felt like high school. #howoldareweagain

… went home to a delicious home cooked meal of ribs and macaroni and cheese by Le Husband. 

… woke up Sunday and headed to church and then went to the pool to get some rays. 

… my pool visit was short lived because I forgot my book, sunscreen and hat. #sadzatthepool

… visited Nordstroms to try and exchange my Zella leggings for smalls. After talking with the clerk and remembering everyone's feedback I stayed with the XS and then scooped up a few more goodies since I was in the store. 

… came home and fed the laundry monster.

… practiced BODYPUMP at home. I have the choreography down, I just need to work on my coaching.

… cooked homemade pasta, meatballs and spaghetti sauce with Le Husband for Sunday dinner. #delicious

… prepped lunch for the week, packed my gym bag, read then hit the hay.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Linking up with these beautiful ladies whoop whoop < 3

24 comments:

  1. Ohh that homemade pasta and meatballs looks amazing! And kinda jealous you have a Nordstrom you can pop into. I think that's what really saved me from shopping the sale. How do I live in Orlando and there's no Nordstrom? LOL! Glad you had a great, relaxing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the crazy weekends that you've been having you deserved a chill one! All the food you ate sounds incredible - especially the mac and cheese!!! Hope you have a great start to your week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this I want to cook and eat. And then do it all over again. Now that I have grandchildren, sitting by the pool and enjoying a good read isn't happening. Too much fun hanging with them. One day, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes!! Yes place. They look so amazing! What a nice and relaxing weekend you had. Still full of stuff but not overwhelming. Those are my favorite kinds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you are teaching body pump!? Good for you; every time I have taken that class I can't move my arms the next day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. chill weekends are the best since they hardly ever come around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh that italian is looking so good right now!! aw man, bummer about the pool stuff. i hate when that happens. but there's always next time! and even more boo to laundry! i don't mind doing it, but putting it away is no fun, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice chill weekend. Those cupcakes sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great weekend to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun (minus the laundry - lol!!) Those cupcakes - mmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you want to come down here and bake some of those wonderful oreo cupcakes for me and Sophie :) she'll pay you in hugs and kisses.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Downtime is the best! Those cupcakes look delicious and pool time looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Your Friday date night dinner looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooooooove risotto (even though it takes some time to make) and your mushroom one looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. uh-oh the uniform discussion doesn't sound good! i hate when people treat adults like children though. yay bodypump! and lol @ the laundry monster. good call on keeping the XS! hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you got a ton accomplished this weekend! I'll gladly have one of those oreo treats! I feel you on the laundry monster! I felt like that was me the whole weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those oreo cookie cupcakes look very unique and delicious. Pool time is the best! Thank for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing better than a chilled weekend sometimes! Pool time is the best time but if I ain't got my sun cream I am heading back home, I burn so easily it isn't worth it. Those oreo cupcakes look delicious, I want them. The talk of food is making me very hungry over here. I love me some tiramisu!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you had a fab weekend! Those cupcakes looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like a good weekend! we had a super relaxed weekend and it was beyond perfect!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read your title as "chili" at first. Clearly I have food on the brain! Glad you had a good weekend! I did all the laundry this weekend too - I hate doing it but I'm so glad when it's all nice and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I read your title as "chili" at first. Clearly I have food on the brain! Glad you had a good weekend! I did all the laundry this weekend too - I hate doing it but I'm so glad when it's all nice and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those cupcakes look so good, and the pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Color me jealous at the "slept in on Saturday!" :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!